𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As we all went backstage Tom plopped onto the couch. I placed my guitar safely against the wall and sat next to him. I looked at my fingers. "I guess I was playing to hard" I said chuckling. Bill laughed with me, along with Tom.

"But gotta say y/n. I never knew you could play the guitar as loud as that. It was mostly me whos guitar was louder." Tom said as he rubbed his eyes.

I looked at him. "Alright. Now I think we have an interview tomorrow or the day after" bill said while looking through his phone. "Who's he asking for?" I said while grabbing a water bottle and drinking it. "All of us actually" he answered.

I swallowed my water and smiled. "I hope we're not getting that one journalist. He was so annoying" Georg said while drinking water.

"Yeah, remember when he asked Tom about the 25 girls?" Gustav said hopping into the conversation.

"Yeah. I was about to jump him" Tom said laughing. We all laughed. "Do y'all wanna go out to eat?" Bill asked while getting his bags.

"Yeah sure where" Tom asked. "I don't know.. what are y'all hungry for" bill said.

"I want sea food" Gustav said while smiling ear to ear. Georg agreed, and I nodded. Tom didn't care on what to eat. He could eat anything and not complain.

"Well let's go!" Bill opened the door so all of us can go out. Tom went out first, then me, and then Gustav and Georg.

We got into the van and bill told the driver to take us somewhere with sea food. We all talked until one of our songs came up. We all looked at bill since he was the one who wrote the song. We all sang our heart out.

"We're here!" Gustav said as he opened the door for all of us. I touched his arm while walking out. That's my way of saying thank you.

"Fucking hell it's so hot" I said whike fanning myself. "Take off your hoodie then" Tom said to me while towering over me.

"I have nothing else under this" i said while frowning. "We can switch. Give me your hoodie and I'll give u my shirt." Tom said while entering the restaurant. We went to the bathroom.

I took off my hoodie. I was left in my bra. Tom went out the men's bathroom and knocked on the women's. I opened to door covering myself with my hoodie.

He was shirtless. He gave me his shirt and I gave him my hoodie while hiding behind the door.

Once we both changed I felt weird. I smelt his cologne, with a mix of cigarettes. Well what's the expectation. He smokes.

We both went out the bathroom. We walked to the rest of the band and sat with them. I sat next to bill, who was next to Georg. Gustav was sitting across from bill, and Tom was sitting across from me.

"Ugh Tom you smell like cigarettes" I said while putting down the menu and fanning his shirt that i was wearing. "Well you accepted my offer" he said rolling his eyes.

As we finished eating it was around 10pm. "Let's get you two home" bill said to Gustav and Georg. Gustav and Georg lived together. Well, their neighbors in the apartment they live in. I live in a different apartment and Tom and Bill lived together in a house.

As we left the restaurant I sighed. "What's wrong?" Bill said rubbing my back. "Nothing, I just couldn't breath there was a lot of people in there." I said smiling. Bill was like an older brother to me. He looked after me like I was his little sister.

He knew about my problems. He was always there for me whenever I needed him.

Once we stepped into the van I sat next to Tom. He slouched and closed his eyes. He took up all the space because he was man spreading.

I rolled my eyes as I went on my phone checking for any messages. The ride was silent. But it was comfortable silence. Once Gustav and Georg left the van, it was just me and the Kaulitz.

Me and bill were talking about absolutely anything while Tom was sleeping.

"Do you wanna come over to our house? Or do you wanna be dropped at your apartment?" Bill asked while sitting back. "Well i don't wanna cause trouble-" bill cut me off. "No u won't! Our mom literally loves you. And Tom is just gonna go to bed right away when we come home. We could watch movies, make cookies, maybe even paint eachothers nails" I laughed at bills comment.

"Ok yeah, I'll come" I said smiling at him. This boy can really make me laugh.

✯✩✮

Hey guys! This is the first chapter. I hope you like it. I really hope this chapter wasn't cringy or anytbing. But don't forget to add this book to your library so you can be notified for new updates !

Btw this is not proofread 🫶🏻

1496 words