🦕Adore🦕

26th December 2017

𝕐𝕆𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was raining terribly. Unfortunately, I had only chosen a light jacket without a hat or scarf. I thought I'd be at the company in less than 15 minutes, but I guess I was wrong. I had a schedule this morning until afternoon and was busy all the time.

We even did something together as a group this morning. We were shooting for our own show.

It was now evening and I had decided to go to Yuyu's studio. She went there right after the group schedule. And even though it's been weeks since I got to know about her solo she still hasn't told any of us more details about it. So this evening I decided to pay her a visit and ask her directly about it.

The new year would soon be here and then we would have a lot to do again. I wondered when she was going to release the solo.

I reached the company and was so relieved when I finally felt warmth. I was so terribly cold. I decided to take the stairs up. It would be quicker than the elevator.

Then I reached the studio. I knew the password. But I knocked anyway. It took a few seconds for the door to be finally opened. Yuyu stood there, looking at me.

Yuyu: Oh what happened to you? Why are you so wet?

She said and grabbed my arm which was covered by the jacket sleeve and pulled me into the studio. She closed the door and disappeared into the tiny adjoining room.

Meanwhile, I looked around her studio. Everything as always. The old cozy couch. I took a look at her desk. The screen showing some lyrics of a song called 'Adore'. Her solo song?

She came back with new clothes and a blanket. She always had extra stuff here, even stuff for us. I took off my jacket.

Yuyu: Please change. Else you'll get sick.

She said handing me the clothes and blanket. Then she took my jacket from me and hung it over the heater in the next room to dry. So caring. So I started to change.

Yuyu: What are you doing here anyway?

Me: I was just curious. Well about your Solo...

She nodded and sat back at the table. I sat down on the couch, having a nice view on the monitor.

Yuyu: Ask anything.

Me: Why did you hide your solo preparation?

Yuyu: I didn't.

Me: But noone really knows anything about it..

Yuyu chuckled, her gaze still gluing on the screen.

Yuyu: Well. Everyone knows by now that I'm preparing for it. So it's not a secret. But noone has asked me about so far. Everyone is just waiting for me to say something. But what am I supposed to say? That I'm making a solo debut? Well nothing new. Everyone knows. If you're interested you can just ask me something about it. I'm not trying to hide something.

Makes sense. We haven't mentioned it nor have we asked her about the songs.

Me: I see. How many tracks do you have tho?

I asked. However, I wanted to know much more if someone features the album.

Yuyu: Six.

That's nice. But sounds more like a mini album.

Me: So you're making an EP?

Yuyu: Yep.

Me: Is someone featuring?

Yuyu: Yes. It's one of our group..

Really? But I thought none of us new anything about her album.

Me: Who is it?

Yuyu: He didn't tell you?

Me: Who are you talking about? Nobody told me anything.

Yuyu: Well then I won't either.

Me: Come on..

What is Hoseok? But surely he would have told me about it, right?

Yuyu: It's a surprise. Just wait.

Hmph...Great.. Now I am more curious then ever. I don't like to wait. But maybe it'll be worth it.

I took another look at the screen. Reading a verse. 나를 공부하지 마십시오. 당신은 졸업하지 않습니다. (Translation: Don't study me. You won't graduate.)
So what the whole songs structured like, it could be a rap. But damn. It'll be pretty savage. Crazy.

I decided not to ask her about it. Maybe it's all the more exciting if I only find out when it's released.

I sat back and started scrolling through my phone. Minutes later there was a knock at the door. Yuyu turned to the door, stood up and wanted to open it. I wondered who would knock now. Maybe the one that features their mini album.

But to my surprise, Yuyu opened the door to a woman. She was dressed simply and had long dark hair. She was beautiful.

Yuyu: Yi-seo unnie. What's up?

Yuyu asked, smiling at the young woman. She was about our age. She wanted to say something, but then she saw me and leaned closer to Yuyu to whisper something in her ear. Yuyu then just nodded and walked to her bag while Yi-seo politely greeted me with a bow. I greeted back.

Admittedly, I really found her to be very beautiful. This appearance...

Yuyu ran back to her and gave her a strange hug while saying goodbye to her already. Yi-seo then mouthed something towards Yuyu but I didn't get what exactly. Then she left and Yuyu went back to her place.

Me: Who was this?

Yuyu: Yiseo. She's a friend and my background dancer for my song 'Loop'.

Me: I see. And what did she want?

Yuyu: Not much. Just asked something.

Me: Oh okay.

Me: Did you finish every song already tho?

She tilted her head.

Yuyu: Almost. I finished Adore, Parking lot, Loop, Traffic and Game over. One song 'About that night' is still not fully done. I need to record some stuff.

Me: Is this the song someone features?

Yuyu: Nope.

She said, popping the 'p'. 'About that night' seems kinda romantic tho.

Me: Then?

Yuyu: It's...