🌸Trust?🌸

15th August 2017

I continued slicing the soft-boiled potatoes. They should have finished the salad in time before Jeongwoo got home from university.

I've slept at his house a lot lately. His apartment was closer to BigHit. That means I could sleep longer. I was also with my boyfriend.

Suddenly I heard the door click. Jeongwoo was back. I hastily turned to the sink and washed my hands before rushing over to him.

Jeongwoo: I'm back honey.

He called. I ran towards him.

Me: Hey, how was your day?

I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck while his hands made their way to my waist. He leaned in for a kiss, soon making out with me.

Jeongwoo: You look amazing.

He said, ignoring my question. I completely forgot about it when I heard his angelic voice. I wanted to surprise him. I wore a summery, purple and dark red dress, where the top was a blouse, my hair was pinned up.

I chuckled, mumbling a 'thanks'.

Jeongwoo: But you weren't out with that dress on, were you?

He asked, pulling back, looking serious. I chuckled, shaking my head and pulling him back near me.

Me: This view is only for you.

He smiled against my neck, feeling him exhale, which was a bit ticklish.

Jeongwoo: You smell amazing, baby.

He said while continuing to kiss me. We've been together for over a year now. I loved him more than anything. We kissed, hugged and even cuddled. I knew, however, that he wanted more. He'd asked me about it a couple of times, but I just wasn't ready. Still, he kept trying.

Now as well .

His hands slipped lower, gripping my hip, slowly moving to my butt. I quickly pressed my hands against his chest to separate us a bit.

Me: You should eat. I made a-

Jeongwoo: Why? Why are you turning me down again? We're together for so long now.

He asked in frustration. I was a bit surprised by his loud choice of tone. I stood there and thought for the right words. I really didn't want to do it. But he didn't understand. What was the best way to explain it to him?

I didn't want him to think I didn't love him.

Me: I'm-uh

Jeongwoo: Do you even trust me?

Me: I trust you with my life Jeongwoo.

I said indignantly. How could he think like that!? His angry and frustrated expression changed and he came close to me again, trapping me between him and the dark wall behind me.

Jeongwoo: Then let me show you that you will never regret it.

He said and started kissing me all over, his hands sliding up and down my clothed body, caressing it.

I didn't really know what to do. I really loved him more than anything. And I remember when we had our first kiss. It felt like millions of flowers had suddenly started blooming in my stomach.

On the other hand, it was too much for me. I was neither ready nor really affectionate. I considered stopping him. But he would be terribly mad. I let it get to me.

I always imagined my first time being full of love, when I'm older and very special.

His hands had already found space on my chest and hastily tried to open the blouse that was part of the dress and he managed it quite quickly, revealing my white triangle bra.