🦋It's too beautiful🦋

8th July 2013

His eyes lifted from the paper and looked in mine. He gave me a small smile and shaked his head returning to his work. We were at the dorm and he was working on a new song. I know it's going to be great, but he was never satisfied with his work, even thought it was amazing.

Me: What's your inspiration?

Namjoon: Huh?

Me: When you write your songs. What inspires you to write?

Namjoon: I don't know. It depends. Sometimes something on TV, something personal like an experience or just walking down the streets. I don't know princess. It just comes to me ... except for right now.

Me: Oh.

His eyes returned to the paper. And I returned to myself. I was bored. And Namjoon was so focused. He was hardworking and careful. Except for the fact that he broke everything that was near him. I still wondered sometimes how he was doing that.

Me: So what is your song about?

Namjoon: I don't know Yuyu.

Me: Maybe you need some inspiration. Just walk down the streets.

Namjoon: Well, ironically, my inspiration is distracting me right now and I wish it would stop.

Me: That makes no sense.

He raised an eyebrow.

Me: Distraction is a thing that prevents someone from concentrating on something else. And an inspiration is the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative or a sudden brilliant or timely idea. So how can your distraction be your inspiration.

I looked at him. He was still looking at me. Then I realized what he meant.

Me: Ohh I'm distracting you?

Namjoon: Ohh Yuyu!

Me: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to distract you. I will just go. See you later.

I said while going away feeling a little bit guilty for disturbing him. I walked away not know what so do with myself. I went into the bathroom.

My eyes immediately darted to a figure and my cheeks reddened with embarrassment. I instantly turned around almost hitting the door with my nose.

Me: S-sorry.

I heard him giggle at my embarrassment. I closed my eyes wishing I would have asked beforehand if anyone was in the bathroom.

And why is he shirtless?

I had to admit that I have seen him shirtless a lot of times when he was walking around the dorm. But seeing him like this alone in a room made me nervous. My thinking took over me that I completely forgot to go outside.

Jimin: Why are you so embarrassed princess? It's not like you haven't seen it before.

He chuckled.

Jimin: You can turn around. I'm not shirtless anymore.

I believed him and turned around. But he lied to me. He was still shirtless.

Me: You jerk!

I sighed and quickly turned around to ran out of the bathroom.

Then I heard Hoseok shouting me name from the living room. So I rushed over. He was holding my phone.

Me: Yes?

Hoseok: Your mother texted she wants to video call all of us. Especially you.

Me: You read my messages?