☁️Early☁️

4th September 2016

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into my room and threw me onto the cold, rock hard floor. My mother grabbed his arm, begging him stop, but he just shook her off and locked the door.

He undid the belt and pulled it out of the loops, folding it twice. My knees were bleeding from hitting the ground. Suddenly the belt shot through my back and with it a huge pain. And again. Once again. It didn't stop. I started crying. The pain was unbearable.

👤: If only you weren't born!

Another hit.

👤: You bitch! Why are you just a girl!?

👤: You are unwanted!

I cried. Why? It wasn't my fault. I just wanted to die.

Me: I-I'm s-sorry. I-

Another hit. Then he bent down and grabbed my shoulders and started to shake me hardly.

👤: Hey! Yuyu!

👤: Wake up!

Seconds later I opened my eyes, tears streaming down my face. I looked up at Jungkook's worried face. I had dreamed about him. About the man I was scared about the most. It had felt so real. I cried more and Jungkook immediately pressed me against his warm chest, his muscular arms wrapped around me. I just continued to cry.

Jungkook: Shhh. It's okay. It's just a dream.

Me: Jungkook it felt so real.

I sobbed, my hands shaking badly. He rubbed my back, slowly rocking me back and forth to calm me down.

Me: He did it again, he hurt me....I...I can't. I don't want to. He wants me to die, Oppa!~

My voice cracked.

Jungkook: No no. Yuyu, angel, it was just a dream. I'm here.

Jungkook: Look. You are all good. No injuries. You're alright princess.

I nodded. I calmed down a bit. Only now did I realize that it was still a bit dark outside. Certainly not for long, though. Jungkook layed me back on the soft mattress. He layed down next to me. His warm body warmed my cold one.

But sleeping was out of the question now. I kept quiet. Jungkook should get at least some sleep. But he noticed that I was wide awake now.

Jungkook: Who were you talking about?

Me: My father.

I said. He nodded. He knew my father used to abuse me, but I never talked about it.

Jungkook: I promise you are safe now. Nothing will ever happen to you, okay?

I nodded.

Me: Oppa?

Jungkook: Hmm?

Me: I-I can't sleep now.

Jungkook: Should we get up slowly? You can take a bath and maybe there will still be some time to play video games.

I nodded and felt Jungkook's warmth move away from me. I got up and could already hear the water running. Jungkook probably ran the bath.

Jungkook: Hey Princess. Come here.

He said, chuckling as he saw my sleepy self. I giggled and hopped out of bed but tripped, Jungkook catching me.

Jungkook: Careful.

He said worried and led me into the bathroom, leaving me alone. After 10 minutes in the bathroom, Jungkook came in to do his morning routine.

While brushing his teeth he looked into my eyes through the mirror.

Jungkook: Feeling better?

I nodded and I noticed his gaze drop a little lower. I immediately covered my breast and he looked away immediately.

Me: Pervert.

Jungkook: Sorry.

I smiled when he started to blush.

Me: What's so nice about boobs? Why do guys like them?

The young man shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook: I guess it's just like some girls find abs or wide shoulders attractive in men.

I nodded.

Me: I see. Can you help me out here and then we can play video games.

He nodded.

*Time Skip *

I was sitting on the couch watching the movie while eating my favorite snack. Chips. Jin and Yoongi had actually forbidden me to eat them. I was so skinny and didn't eat regularly nor properly. They wanted me to eat proper and nutritious food. Nothing unhealthy like chips, chocolate or anything like that. But they allowed me when I had my period. My favorite chips were spicy but damn tasty.

Suddenly Jimin appeared and went towards me.

Jimin: Already awake?

He said and ruffled his wet hair with a towel. I nodded, shoving another chip into my mouth. He settled down next to me under the warm blanket. I leaned my back against him. He looked me in the face and stopped his tracks looking at my lips.

Me: What's wrong?

Jimin: Why are your lips swollen?

Me: Oh um. I ate something spicy... I think that's why.

Jimin: Chips?

I nodded, my rosy cheeks turning red. I felt caught.

Me: You are not going to tell them, right?

Jimin smirked.

Me: Please?

Jin: What are you talking about?

Why? Why did Jin always come when something like this happened? I looked at him with my red cheeks. He turned his head to the side and knew immediately that something was wrong.

Jin: What did you do?

His voice turned serious. I was relieved that it wasn't Yoongi who was standing in front of me. He would be much stricter. However, I felt like I disappointed Jin by not listening to him.

Sometimes I found it unfair. Jin often made dad jokes. But when it came to me, they were a little stricter. But also a lot more gentle. I was a lot more obedient than Jungkook or Taehyung. That's mean.

Jimin: Nothi-

Me: I ate chips.

Yoongi was always particularly angry when I lied. So I always told the truth. They would find out the truth anyway.

Jin waved the chips over to him and I handed them to him. He didn't look too pleased.

Jin: I told you not to eat that stuff. If you want to eat you can eat something healthy. I told you so many times!

Me: I'm sorry. I won't do it again.

Jin: I hope so for you.

He said and left the room. Great. What a great morning. Jimin laughed.

Me: Stop laughing. It's not funny.

But he continued.