🦊Amazing news🦊

12th November 2015

The end of the year was getting closer and closer. It got more stressful. We had barely slept. We worked hard on new songs. Among others 'Save me', 'Fire', 'Young Forever' and 'House of cards'. And of course more. I loved the album more than anything. I loved 'Young Forever' and the choreography of 'Save me' the most.

Next month, Tae would be filming during our schedule. A drama. Hwarang. He would record songs with Jin and Jungkook for Hwarang OST. The drama was planned to be released at the end of 2016, that meant next year.

But everyone was even more tensed these days. More stressed. Jimin felt bad. He felt bad about his weight. He even called himself a pig. Terrible. He shouldn't. He was beautiful, muscular and healthy. But if someone wanted to talk to him about that he wouldn't want to talk. He was dancing a lot. He was overworking.

All of us were overworking. It was a normal thing. But I was really worried about Jimin.

But now we had a meeting with Pdnim. Today I had a good start to the day. I could sleep in. I woke up at 9 am. Then I had breakfast with Jungkook and Hoseok. That was very relaxing.

Pdnim: Hello. How are you? Please sit.

He said as we entered the room. Namjoon sat first while saying that we were doing okay.

Pdnim: That's great. I want to talk about some things with you.

Pdnim: So the first thing is about your inquiry about solos. In 2016 you should get the chance to do solos. Yoongi. I would like to see a full album made by you. You have the possibility. Everyone else can produce and release a solo song.

I looked at Yoongi. He seemed so happy and so relieved. Finally he had the chance. He came here to Seoul to be a producer. He could now release his own album and that was infinitely great. Yoongi immediately thanked him.

Pdnim: You also know that there will be an award show at the end of the year, like every year. So do your best.

We nodded.

Pdnim: And there is something else. Yuyu. You will have a performance next month during the award show. You will dance with Gyujin from UP10TION. He is a dancer and vocalist and born in 1997. I wrote a song. You both will work together and record that song. But the focus is on the dance performance. I hope you like it. It's a big performance and you only have one month. Don't disappoint me.

I nodded. To be honest I have never heard of him. But I am happy to work with him already.

We left the office. That were nice news. Amazing. In 2 weeks I would meet Gyujin. The training for the dance took place here in the BigHit. The recording of the singing took place separately.

I was excited even if I knew it would be a stressful and exhausting time.