🍷Bang🍷

31st December 2013

Bang! Bang!

I woke up. I slept badly. I had a nightmare. And the noise outside really didn't help. I noticed that I had sweated a lot as the cold of the room enveloped my body. I felt the tears slowly drying on my cheeks. I looked around the room. It was dark. My eyes tried to get used to the darkness.

Bang!

There it was again! It popped. I put my blanket aside and sat up. I got up and went to the living room. I was sure that everybody was hearing my small steps. Since I was walking barefoot you could always hear it.

When I arrived in the living room, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were already looking at me. I knew they heard me.

I just stood there confused. I was still way too sleepy and pretty tired. I started to look around in my pyjama.

Hoseok: Did you sleep badly?

I looked back at him and nodded quickly.

Bang!

I flinched and quickly went near them. Jin was the closest. So I sat down next to him. He opened his arms and I cuddled into him. He embraced me and started caressing my back.

Bang!

Me: Oppa? What time is it?

Since Jin was holding me he couldn't look at his phone to check the time. That's why Namjoon answered for him.

Namjoon: 11.48 p.m.

Me: That means that in 12 minutes will be the new year?

I looked up to Jin. He nodded. I layed my head down against his chest. I was lying comfortably with a perfect view out of the window. In 12 minutes we would see lots of colorful fireworks.

Me: The year went by so quickly ...

Hoseok: True. Everything happened so fast.

Namjoon: I remember being nervous about debuting. But I was more excited.

Yoongi: It felt like a dream came true. Even though I never actually wanted become an idol.

They continued talking while I was just watching outside the window.

Namjoon: 1 minute left.

Yoongi: Prepare the glasses.

Me: What?

I sat up but Jin pushed me back against him.

Jin: Nothing.

Me: Are you going to drink something?

Jin: Yes.

Me: And what? Wine? Beer?

Namjoon laughed.

Namjoon: No. Sparkling wine.

Yoongi: Yah! Why are you telling this to her?

Me: Can I drink something too?

Jin and Yoongi answered at the same time.

Jin & Yoongi: No.

Oh my god. Whyyyy? Then I just pretended that I didn't mean that, even though I did.

Me: No I mean juice or something like this.

Hoseok: Yes sure. Why not.

He got up and went to the kitchen to get another glass for me. He came back with a glass and a bottle. Orange juice.

Me: Orange juice?

Hoseok: Yes. Is there a problem?

Me: No. It's just my first time tasting it.

Namjoon: You have never tasted it before?

I shook my head while Hoseok poured the various drinks into the glasses. Suddenly I heard a lot of bangs. I looked back at the window. The sky turned green, red, yellow, white and blue. So much fireworks! So beautiful. Now it was time to wish something and to set new goals.

I was still lying on top of Jin. I heard glasses clink. They probably clinked glasses. Jin carefully lifted his hand and turned his head to the side to drink.

When he had taken a sip, I turned a little. I also wanted to clink. I took my glass in my hand.

Me: I wanna too.

I said, holding up my glass. We clinked glasses again.

Jin: Happy New Year!

Hoseok: Happy New year.

Yoongi: Yes.

Namjoon & Me: Happy New Year.

I layed back onto Jin and watched the fireworks.

ℍ𝕆𝕊𝔼𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

We continued talking for about 15 minutes. I looked back to Jin Hyung and Yuyu.

Me: She fell asleep.

Everyone looked at Yuyu. She looked so damn cute while sleeping.

Namjoon: Cute.

Yoongi: We should go to sleep as well.

We agreed. Jin carefully wrapped his arms around her and stood up.

Jin: Can you clean this up while I put Yuyu to bed?

He asked, pointing his head at the glasses on the table. We nodded, cleaned up and went to bed too. We'd be going to an awards show in a couple of hours.