🦊Songwriter🦊

19th November 2013

I was making myself some tea. The other members weren't in the dorm. Jungkook and Namjoon were just recording a song. 'Perfect Christmas'.

Only me and Yoongi were at the dorm. I was working on a new song for the group. I was a little bit too shy to show the boys but I was actually really satisfied with the song.

As I came back I saw Yoongi sitting on the couch looking at the laptop that I just used for the song.

Yoongi: Did you write that?

I nodded.

Yoongi: Woah that's so good. Show it to Bang Pd.

I shaked my head putting the cup off tea on the table. My small hands grabbed the laptop and took it out of his hands. Then I set the laptop down on the table and gently pushed him back into a lying position.

Me: You are supposed to rest.

Yoongi: But it's boring.

Yoongi had a surgery 2 days ago and was now supposed to rest. He had an appendix surgery. An a his stomach hurt a lot back then.

I didn't answer and sat down to continue working.

Yoongi: Can I at least watch you?

Why was he so talkative and motivated so suddenly.

Me: Yes sure.

We ended up working on the song together. After some time I had to go. We had a meeting with Bang Pd.

Yoongi: Please promise me that you will show this to Bang Pd.

I nodded. Then I went to change. Before I left I checked on him again.

Me: Jin made food earlier this morning. You can just easily warm it up. Please don't overwork your body. I will go now.

He simply nodded.

I left the dorm. Cold air surrounded me now. I loved the cold. The wind brushed my hair and occasionally blew it into my face. I hadn't even noticed how the year had passed. It was already November.

At the beginning of this year we were still trainees. Then we made our debut and released more songs. We were getting closer. We had given our fans a name. ARMY. We had won our first award and were working harder than ever. And... I hadn't seen my mother in person in almost 4 years.

I wondered how she was doing. since my dad was abusive infront of woman I wondered how he was treating my mother right now. I wondered if she was proud of us. I really missed her. The last time I called her was in July on my birthday. It's a long time ago. About 5 months.

I reached the building and headed for the door. It was made of glass and a little heavy. I pushed it open.

While I was walking up the stairs I met Hoseok.

Hoseok: Heyyyy how are you?

He was always so energetic. It was sometimes kinda funny. He put an arm around my shoulder, squizing me lightly.

Me: I'm good and you?

Hoseok: Me too.

We went into the room where the meeting was taking place. When we were complete the meeting began.

Bang: Hey kids. First of all, I congratulate you on your first award.

Namjoon: Thank you.

Bang: The first topic of conversation today are the 'logs. Thank you Taehyung for sending me the material for 'Bimil Bangtan'. The usual 'logs will still continue. I made a schedule about the 'logs.