🌸Make up🌸

20th December 2013

The boys were already in the company building. Only Jungkook and I were at home.

I sat down infront of the long mirror in the floor near the living room to start my make up. I wouldn't do a lot today so I thought of something simple and natural. It's not like I always did a lot, but sometimes I made myself up just for fun. Just to try it.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and smiled at me through the mirror. Then he sat down behind me, hugging me from behind.

He was so different when he was around me. Usually he was a little bit shy. But when we were alone he was really open and funny.

I smiled back through the mirror.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

He asked cuddling into me. He poked my sides. And played with my long black hair.

Me: Doing my make up.

I mumbled and opened my small dark brown bag.

Jungkook: You don't need make up. You look beautiful.

He said. I blushed. My pale cheeks turned a little rosy.

Me : Well, seems like not everyone thinks that way.

He gave me a 'as if' look.

I started doing my make up and massaged the moisturizer on my face. He moved a little bit away from my body and moved next to me on the left side. He watched me doing my make up. I actually didn't mind it.

Jungkook: Can I do your make up today?

Me: No.

I chuckled. What would he want to do that?

Jungkook: Please ~

He whined and poked my sides. I sighed and giggled.

Me: Alright.

Since I was sitting cross legged he grabbed my knees and turned me towards him, pulling me.

Jungkook: Yesss!

He said triumphantly. I chuckled at his reaction. He took out some make up. Some little glasses and bottles. He started reading it.

Me: The foundation is-

He interrupted me.

Jungkook: No, I can do it myself.

He said resolutely and I went quiet and watched him.

Jungkook: I found it!

He said happily, holding it up a little bit. Then he grabbed the mascara. No ~ not that ..

Me: Jungkook.

Jungkook: What?

He looked at me confused. Then he looked to the mascara and then back to me. I just grabbed the blender and handed it to him.

Jungkook: I knew that!

Oh god Jungkook. This boy.

Then he started blending my face. I felt like he did it pretty well.

Me: Wow Jungkook. I think you are good at it. It feels really nice.

I complimented him. But he tried to ignore me and stayed focused. I smiled at the fact that he was so into it.

He took my eyeliner out of the bag. The older male gently held my chin,focusing on my face only.

Jungkook: Close your eyes.

I obeyed. I was still smiling. He was so cute. I felt his warm breath on my face.

Jungkook: Wait. I'm almost done.

He finished and I opened my eyes. Then he stared at me for a few seconds.

Me: Is it good?

He nooded and took the lipstick in his hand.

Me: I wanted to do the a natural look today.

I adviced him. Since I knew he would be upset if I told him what to use. He started thinking about what I said, staring at the lipstick. Then he put it back and grabbed the chapstick.

He got it.

Jungkook: Done.

He zipped the bag after putting everything back in there.

Me: Can I see now?

He nodded. I faced the mirror. I had to admit that it was pretty good. The eyeliner on my right eye was a little bit shaky but it was blended well. I turned my head to face him again. He was already staring at me.

Me: Wow. That's amazing.

He smiled at me. I bet he was very proud of himself.

Jungkook: Let's go beauty. We have to go.

I blushed. I was glad that he didn't notice it.

𝕁𝕀𝕄𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Jungkook and Yuyu finally came to our studio.

Jungkook: Jimin look how beautiful Yuyu today is.

Yuyu blushed turning away but the other boys were already looking at her.

Me: Well, you are right. She is pretty as always.

This time Yuyu blushed harder.

Yuyu: Well thanks but we should start recording Cyper Pt. 2: Triptych, shouldn't we?

She tried to distract from the subject and went to the computer to prepare everything.

Me: Is someone blushing?

I teased her.

Jungkook: Let her be you little human.

Me: Yah! Jungkook! Don't call me little human.

Yuyu: Well, he is right.

Yuyu teased me back. Yuyu usually never teased me but since Jungkook was doing it she would do it as well.

Me: Yah!

Jungkook: Yuyu will grow up and be taller than you soon too. There is not much left.

He laughed. These people I swear.

Yoongi: Well let's start recording eventually.

We started recording. It went pretty well. In my opinion, Hoseok hyung was the highlight of the song.

After this I went to continue my schedule. We had dance practice now.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I went down the aisle. It was already evening. The boys had already gone home. I still had something to do.

2 hours of beat box training. Since I watched a lot of videos lately, where people were rapping, beat-boxing and more I got amazed by it and asked Bang Pd if I could learn it too. So here I was. Learning beat boxing. The boys didn't even knew. Well...they never really asked...

Our new manager Sejin came with me. He was very friendly and had a good sense of humor. The man who taught me to beat box was very chilled and easy going.

I warmed up and then the lesson began. I learned some of the basics. BTK, Whistle, Waterdrops, Zipper and more. The zipper took me over an hour to learn. I had to practice a lot.

I covered some simple beats so I could practice it. It was amazing. I had soo much fun and got praised a lot. I was very thankful that I had the opportunity to learn these kind of things tho.

After that I went home.