🥀A bad day🥀

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Attention! This part is about nyctophobia, hallucinations and abuse. If it triggers you, feel free to skip that part and move on to the next part.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

..........................................................................

16th June 2012

Yesterday was a bad day, I mean before, now it's night. Yujin would have called me moody Yuyu (Yuyu = nickname). She always does that when I'm in a bad mood. At first I woke up way too late. Then (I don't eat anything for breakfast, I just drink a coffee) I spilled my clothes and had to change again. I was late for the
Workout in the gym and my trainer was super mad at me. I also got my period for the first time 2 days ago and have cramps. I am really fed up with everything. Fortunately, I didn't see Hoseok today, otherwise I would have only annoyed him. It's already night and I'm waiting for my bus to take me to the dorm. Of course it is also late. Only 10 minutes, but still. It is already 3 o'clock. I will probably not be able to sleep at all. I should actually get up in 45 minutes and I'm not even home. I decide to go back to BigHit.

..........................................................................

When I arrive at the BigHit, all the lights are out. I find a place on the floor next to an electrical outlet to charge my phone.
I leave the phone on because of the light so I can see something. I have nyctophobia. That is an extreme fear of the dark. When things get really bad, I have panic attacks or I hyperventle and pass out.
But the little light on my phone doesn't really help. I see figures in the dark. I know they don't actually exist, but they scare me.
Space and time seem to dissolve. The picture on the wall in the hall suddenly hangs crooked. As if it was about to fall down. I suddenly hear strange noises and a familiar male voice. I can't sort out where it's from. I hear footsteps. They are getting closer. I would run away, but I'll be frozen. I recognize the voice again. It belongs to my father. What is he doing here? Does he want to kill me? Or hit me like before until I bleed and fall unconscious? I'm very quiet and turn off the light on my phone in the hope that he won't find me. Then I hear footsteps again. I don't know where they come from. From the left? Or right? Or are they above me? One floor above me? What should I do now? I close my eyes. The sound of smirking someone emerges. Someone is standing in front of me. I hear him breathing. Is it my dad?
Then the light goes on.

???: Suri? What are you doing here? Are you okay?

Says a voice at the end of the hall. I open my eyes There is someone at the light switch. I squeeze my eyes because I have to get used to the light first. Mr. Jo! My manager.
Thank God. It never really happened. It was just a hallucination.