🍭Little Observer🍭

19th October 2017

ℕ𝔸𝕄𝕁𝕆𝕆ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I had to suppress my laughter. We were backstage together for our Puma fan sign and this time we got some nice food here. Everyone was busy here as we were sitting on the gray couch. Yuyu was sitting on Jimin's lap. She was currently eating the snacks in front of her in the big navy blue bowl. While eating them she moved forward and and backward.....on Jimin's lap, while talking to a staff member. Since she was talking Jimin couldn't interrupt her of the staff member. Jimin gripped her hips and tried to stop her from moving but she just wouldn't.

And she was so damn innocent.... Not realizing a thing. Jimin groaned and leaned back. He looked at his right, right into Jin's eyes. Jin had a small smirk plastered on his lips. Jimin mouthed something to him. Probably 'help' or 'do something'. Jin laughed and got up, just showing him a thumbs up and left. I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed out. Jimin and Yuyu looked at me.

Yuyu looked a bit questioning, why I would laugh. But Jimin looked at me pleadingly. Yuyu suddenly moved forward to grab another chip, making Jimin react immediately.

Yuyu eventually stood up, going to get her phone. Jimins hands immediately went in front of his pants, covering a certain part. I laughed as he groaned in relief that it was finally over.

Jimin: Oh my god. Hyung~

I laughed again and Jimin made his way to the toilets.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I walked through the aisles, many people came towards me, mostly staff members or others who made it possible for us to hold fan signs. I didn't particularly like crowds but it was ok. I entered a room hoping to find my phone there, but found Taehyung there instead. Only him. The room was pretty much empty and he was sitting on the edge of the couch staring at the wall, backfacing me. He was in a weird position to sit, since the only thing to look at was a boring white wall.

I decided to go to him. Maybe he saw my phone or maybe he even hid it. I had often seen ships with me and Taehyung suspected by ARMYs. Mostly because we were just looking at each other or he was holding my phone in some of the videos we were filming backstage and our fans recognized that because they had already seen it on me.

Me: Hey. You didn't see my phone by any chance, did you?

I asked, coming near, but he didn't even turn. I knew he ignored me on purpose, to tease me. I leaned forward a bit, leaning against his back but I just heard a sob. I straightened up immediately and walked around the couch to him, sitting next to him. I was just about to ask him what was wrong but I got engulfed into a hug.

I didn't particularly like physical closeness, but I was used to my crazy members. And I felt how badly he needed it, so I hugged him back, patting his back.

Every time we hugged I felt like I would disappear into the hug, like he was holding a plushie he was holding my delicate frame, it was kinda funny.

He began to sob as my heart shattered into a million pieces. It stayed quiet for a while. But then he broke away from me and I looked into his red and swollen eyes. Some strands of his hair were hanging or stuck to his face because of his tears.

Me: Oww, ARMYs won't like that.

I growled, trying to light up the mood a bit.

Me: They'll be angry at us for not taking care of you.

He chuckled, wiping some tears in between those dry ones.

Me: What happened?

I asked and he looked at me blankly while I wiped some new tears away that just kept flowing even tho he wasn't really crying anymore. I hated seeing him like this.