🦋Hoseok,Yoongi & Seokjin🦋

5th May 2012
Today is Saturday. I don't have a school today. However, I am still studying because I have an exam in math and social studies next week. A little later, at 12 o'clock, I go to piano lessons.
Also, not only do I have a new schedule, but I also have new teachers. These are much stricter. Except for my piano teacher. He is nice. Of course, he also shows his strict side, but he sometimes smiles and praises me when I do something right. My dance teacher is a woman. Mrs. Jang. She is okay. She helps me, but she is not good at explaining. Only when she shows me will I understand.

Mr. Bam: Hey Suri. How are you?

Until just now I waited in front of the room. Since it was locked, I knew that my piano teacher wasn't there yet. Now he's standing next to me. He is wearing a dark blue top and jeans. Something is different. His hair is shorter. It suits him.

Me: Good how about you?

Mr. Bam: I'm fine.

After the lesson I say goodbye and go to the next appointment. 3 hours of dance training.
My new practice room is on the floor above this floor. I'm a little early, so I walk down the hall.

???: Hey Suri.

I turn around. Hoseok. But he's not alone. There are two boys standing next to him.

Me: Hey
I say shy and quietly.

Hoseok: How are you? What are you doing here?

Me: Have dance practice right away.

???: Are you new here? You haven't been here that long, have you?

One of the two next to Hoseok asked that. He is wearing a plaid shirt and simple brown pants. He also wears glasses. In short he looks like a nerd. But like a kimd nerd.

Me: Since February 2010.

???: Oh already 2 years ... how come we have never seen you?

Hoseok: She was on the lower floor, jin hyung.

Ah, so the nerd's name is Jin

Jin: Ah I see. By the way my name is Seokjin and that is Yoongi.

Yoongi was quiet the whole time. But I noticed how he was staring at me the whole time.
He is different from Hoseok and Seokjin sunbaenim. He makes a calm and serene impression. His presence is making me really comfortable.

???: Suri, I'm sorry about the delay. Are you coming?

Suddenly Mrs. Jang appears behind the boys.

Me: Sorry sunbaenim I have to go now.
I grab my things and waved to them.

Hoseok: Bye little one. Have fun. Hopefully we'll see each other more often.

I just nod. Then I go to the dance studio.

Mrs. Jang: Okay, Suri. I have a new song for you By Shinee. You should dance it in the next audition.

Me: Okay.

Since the new schedule I only dance songs from boygroups. Why? As soon as I made my debut with the other girls, I will only dance typical girlish dances. Maybe Pdnim just wants to test me.