🖤Next Song🖤

19th June 2013

Mc: Wow, they look amazing. Tell us something about your concept.

Yoongi answered.

That was our first interview. An interview on Midnight's Entertainment TV. It will be broadcast on the same day. I stood next to Jimin and Hoseok.

The Mc was nice. But I still didn't like him. There was no reason. I just didn't like contact with strangers. But sometimes it was inevitable. For example, like now with an interviewer, with stylists, when filming videos and the trainer during training.

In short, almost always. Only in the dorm it was okay. I've known the boys for almost a year now. I had known Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin for more than a year now. For a year and a month, actually. I met the others at the end of autumn.

Mc: This was Bangtan Sonyeondan. Thank you.

We waved at the camera. That's it. Over.

I talked to my mother some days ago. She accepted the fact of me being in a boygroup and gave me and the boys a chance. But she wasn't entirely happy about it. Still, I was grateful to her that she still supported me.

We changed and were back in our own clothes.

Taehyung: You love dungarees, don't you?

I turned to him. It was true. I liked dungarees. They were comfortable and good-looking too. I nodded.

Namjoon: They look really good on you.

jimin: You are really pretty.

I felt my cheeks heaten up. I mumbled a 'thank you' and turned away. But they had already noticed it.

Jimin: Uhh someone is blushing ~

Me: I'm not.

Jimin: I never said it was you.

The boys laughed. I turned away.

Manager: Let's go back to the van.

We nodded and followed him.

When we arrived at BigHit, we went straight to the studio. We had to prepare our next song. Namjoon and Hoseok wrote this.

'Bulletproof pt. 2'

We now took to record the song. It went well. It was a bit stressful the days. We had more appointments. And ... I ate less. The others didn't notice. They were stressed too. And I was afraid that I would lose too much weight again. But I didn't want to talk to the others about it either. They certainly had their own problems. I didn't want to annoy or burden her.

And not only was I having trouble eating, but I was also depressed. But none of them knew that. Just about my eating habits. But that kind of gets lost in stress.

We were done. I went home. I just wanted to go to bed. When I slept or listened to music, the rest of the world was turned off.