🐰Don't go🐰

7th November 2013

Today we had a meeting with Bang Pd. He had just come into the room. We all got up and bowed as a sign of respect. Then we sat down again.

Bang: Hey kids. How are you?

Namjoon: We are fine. And you?

Bang: I'm good. Thank you.

He put his brown bag on his lap and took out a pile of papers. Then he put the bag back on the floor.

Bang: I have a few things to discuss with you guys. Strictly speaking, there are 4 topics.

He said while taking a look at the papers in his hand.

Bang: First of all, I would like to congratulate you.

Namjoon: For what?

Bang: You guys got nominated for "Best New Artist" for Melon Music Awards. You haven't won yet. The results will be announced on November 14th. So still one week.

Tae: That would be our first award.

Jimin: Awesome.

Bang Pdnim smiled.

Namjoon: Thank you.

Bang: I hope you will work hard.

Hoseok: We will.

Bang: Good. The next topic of conversation would be your manager.

Oh no. Was I kicked out of the group? I wanted to stay.

Bang: Suri ...

He stopped talking and sighed. Please let me stay!

Me: I'm sorry. Please let me stay in the group.

Jin: What?

Bang: Suri. I have to apologize to you. You guys will get a new manager. I won't take you out of the group. But I want to know if you even want to stay.... It was never easy for you from the start.

I didn't say anything. Of course I wanted to stay! I felt Jungkook secretly grab my hand under the table. He squized my hand lightly. Like he wanted to tell me 'please stay'. And I would.

Bang: There were cameras in the room. I have seen everything. Do you want to stay?

Jungkook's grip tightened.

Me: Of course I want to stay.

I tried to sound confident. It seemed like it worked.

Jungkooks tight grip loosened a bit, but he didn't let go of my hand. I turned my head to him for a brief moment and smiled at him. I squized his hand lightly before turning my head back.

Bang Pd seemed relieved.

Bang: Great.

Yoongi: Sorry for interrupting, but what happened?

Bang: Your now ex-manager attempted sexual assault on Suri. Fortunately, this one failed. I'm sure it happend before but this was the only one to be filmed.

I felt everyone looking at me and Jungkook's grip on my hand tightening again. It almost hurt me. But before I got more uncomfortable, Pdnim gladly continued.

Bang: I have another topic. You are supposed to record 'logs' today. We want to upload some in the next few days. Today, please, Suri and Yoongi pick one up together and Jin and Jungkook pick one up together.

We nodded.

Tae: Pdnim ...can I ask something?

Bang: Sure.

Tae: Yuyu and I were hidden members as you know. During this time we recorded secret 'logs. We cooked there and talked like the others did or filmed each other while playing soccer. Can we post that too?

Bang Pd seemed very surprised. But in a positive way.

Bang: Who's idea was that?

Tae: Yuyus.

We ended up making a second YouTube channel where we would post our 'logs. The YouTube channel was called 'Bimil Bangtan'. That was called Secret Bangtan. (비밀 방탄)

Namjoon: What's the last topic?

Bang: You are done. The meeting is dismissed. But Yoongi. Please stay.

Yoongi nodded. I suspected it had something to do with the incident on Saturday. Everyone but Yoongi and Bang Pd got up and left the room. Before I left I turned around again.

Me: Pdnim..

Bang: Yes?

Me: By the way. You can call me Yuyu too.

He nodded and smiled. Then I looked at Yoongi who was already looking at me. I angled my arms up against my chest and clenched my hands in fists. Then I formed a silent 'fighting' with my lips while smiling. He smiled back in relief. His shoulders sagged a bit. Means that he was less nervous than before. Then I smiled, turned around and left the room as well.