⛓️My Bully⛓️

7th December 2012
I was about to enter the school building when someone stood in front of me. I could only see the shoes because I was looking at the ground. But I knew who it was. It was Jae. I didn't even look at him. I tried to walk past him. But he was holding my arm. When I looked up I saw that Jae wasn't alone. Behind him were 2 of his friends.

They brought me to the park next to the school and pushed me to the ground.

Jae: Where are your big friends?

Did he mean Jimin and Tae? They would come to school a little later today Because their classes would start later today.

I said nothing.

Jae: Ignoring me huh?

He started kicking me. His friends did the same. Suddenly he kicked my chin. I tasted something metallic in my mouth. I noticed my lip was bleeding.

My whole body was hurting. But I didn't dare to cry. I'm not a crybaby. I tried to hold my tears in even if I really wanted to cry.

They went away. School was about to start. I didn't want to go to school. I was so embarrassed. And I was in terrible pain. I just wanted to go home.

ℕ𝔸𝕄𝕁𝕆𝕆ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I was home alone. I later had an appointment with Pdnim. The others followed their schedule. Suddenly the door opened. Suri came in. She had turned her back on me. What was she doing here? She should be in school right now. Jimin and Tae also just went to school some minutes ago. I saw she wanted to go to the bedroom. I stopped her by calling her name.

Me: Suri? What are you doing here?

She didn't turn around. She didn't say anything either. When I got up and wanted to go to her, she noticed. She flinched because of the noice I made. Well I just broke a plate....

She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I went to the bathroom. Was she afraid of me? I knocked gently on the door and spoke in a soft tone.

Me: Hey Suri. Come out. Is everything okay?

Suri: Please don't hurt me. * quiet wimmer tone *

What!? She thought I would hurt her!?

Me: I won't hurt you.

Suri: That is what appa always said. And nevertheless.

Appa? Did her father hurt her?

Me: Should I leave you alone?

No Answer. I took it as a yes. I went into the living room and dialed Jin's number. He answered.

OTP

Jin: Hi.
Me: are you busy?
Jin: Not for an hour, why?
Me: Come home then.
Jin: Why?

I told him everything that had happened and he immediately went home.

𝕁𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:
When Namjoon told me about Suri, I went home straight away. Once I was there, Namjoon was already standing in front of me.

Me: Did she come out?

He shook his head.

Namjoon: Hyung. I have a skedule now. I have to go. Can I go or should I stay?

Me: Go. Don't worry. I can do it.

He left and I went to the bathroom and knock.

Me: Suri. It's me. Jin.

No response.

Me: You don't have to talk to me, but please come out. We can eat something together. After eating, I often feel better. Maybe it will work for you too.