🌼Norway🌼

5th May 2016

Jin: Yuyu... Wake up.

I opened my eyes. Have we already arrived?

Jin: We are in the Netherlands.

Me: Already?

Jin: What do you mean? You slept a full 10 hours. Sleepy head.

Well. At least I had a good sleep. This is actually unusual because I didn't like flying or the process and all the problems and the stress of traveling overseas.

I picked up my luggage and got up. We got off the plane together. We then walked to the next gate. Gate 23. We had a little trouble finding it but once we got there we didn't have to wait long.

Jungkook stood next to me. He put his luggage down and back hugged me. He rested his chin on my shoulder. His arms completely surrounded me. I guess someone was really tired.

It was kind of weird. Jungkook often did things like that, but not in public. He was a bit shy usually.

While waiting, Jin and Jimin played rock paper scissors. They played about who would carry all the luggage.

Jimin: Play with us Yuyu.

Me: No. I'm okay with what I have.

Jimin ended up losing and taking all of his and Jins things. Oh god. It was already stressing me out to watch how he was struggling with all that stuff.

𝕁𝕌ℕ𝔾𝕂𝕆𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I have tried to spend the time on the plane by sleeping and it had actually partially worked. However, I had somehow slept badly. I had a bad dream. I remembered the moment we lost Yuyu in LA. I was very worried at that time back then. Yuyu should never be that scared again.

I boarded the second plane which should finally bring us to Norway. The flight would take a little less than 2 hours. I sat next to Jimin. Yuyu sat next to Namjoon.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Now I was sitting next to Namjoon. He wrote things down. He seemed quite busy. I watched him for a while. After a few minutes, Namjoon turned to me.

Namjoon: Why are you starring?

He said and smiled.

Me: I just zoned out. Sorry.

Namjoon: No no it's okay. I just felt that you were staring.

Me: I won't anymore.

Namjoon: No it's okay. Don't worry about it. You can watch me.

I looked sideways out the window. It was pretty cloudy. I decided to listen to some music.

After some time we finally arrived. We got on a bus. After 20 minutes of driving we were there and got out. The view there was breathtaking. Everything was full of flowers and the houses looked so beautifully modern and old at the same time. In the background were these gorgeous mountains. It was so nice to watch. What a beautiful view.

Yoongi: Yuyu give me my camera.

I put down my backpack to get the camera out. Suddenly Jimin ran away and the older ones were kind of annoyed.

Me: Where is he going? Did something happen?

Yoongi: He left his luggage in the bus. And the bus is gone.

Oh no. But somehow I expected that someone would lose or forget something. And I wasn't surprised that the one was Jimin. He was often forgetting things or was late.

Jimin: The bus is gone.

He said when he came back.

Me: Oppa?

Jimin: Yes?

Me: Not you. Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi: What?

He was visibly annoyed by the current situation. I held out the camera to him. He took it.

Yoongi: Thanks.

The older ones started scolding Jimin. I turned around in that time and looked for Jungkook. He stood on the meadow by the water and took pictures with his mobile phone.

Me: Oppa!

I called out while struggling to climb over the wall. He had certainly crossed these with ease. Jungkook turned to me and laughed. When I finally made it over I ran to him.

Jungkook: Stand here.

I stood there and he started taking photos. I don't know why but the boys liked to take pictures of me often.

Jungkook: Nice.

Me: Can you make a picture of us?

I asked the staff. He agreed and took a picture of me and Jungkook. Suddenly Jungkook picked me up and let me hang down upside down. The staff clicked a photo again.

Me: Yah! Let me down! Please~

Jungkook carefully let me down again.

Me: Where do you get all this energy from?

We just had an more than 10 hours flight and not much food. Where did he get that energy from? I felt so tired.

Jungkook: I eat as much as I can.

It was correct. Jungkook ate a lot. Oddly enough, he didn't gain fat, he gained energy and muscle mass. It was impressive.

Hoseok: Kids! Jungkook, Yuyu! Let's go!

We climbed back. I was struggling with it but I felt Jungkook holding me so I wouldn't fall back. Then we went with the others. Did Jimin have his luggage back?

Me: Do you know if Jimin oppa has his luggage back?

Jungkook: He didn't. He'll pick it up later.

I nodded.

Jungkook: Wait. That's pretty. Stand here. I want to take a quick picture.

I quietly obeyed and stood there like he sat. He started taking pictures while smiling, looking at me through the camera.

Jin: Stop! Where are the maknaes? Both of them are gone.

We heard Jin say. Jungkook quickly snapped a few pictures and we rushed back to the others.

Jungkook: No. We just took some pictures.

Jin: Okay. Go on.

Less than 5 minutes later we found the location. It was really big. Each of us had to share a room with 1 more person. I ended up being with Jimin in one room. Afterwards we went to eat. Jimin got his luggage back and we were finally able to say hello to Norway peacefully.