🦒Okay?🦒

22nd September 2017 PART 2

Jungkook waved at a security member and a muscular tall man with the word 'security' written on his vest appeared from behind Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: You'll remember me.

He said with a scowl, smirking while the security member grabbed his arm, dragging him away. But Chanyeol's eyes did not leave me. He was still staring at me. Until he was out of sight.

I acted normally. I was a little confused by what had just happened. But I should pull myself together. After all there were some other fans waiting to talk to all of us. Including me.

Jungkook looked at me and I looked at him, giving him an assuring smile. But Jungkook still had the same expression on his face. He was angry and worried. I turned away and to my next fan, a girl... Older than me.

*Time Skip* *Backstage*

I looked for my backpack. Because that's where my phone was. We had changed right after the fan meeting. I was the first to finish and it occurred to me that I actually wanted to call my mother this morning.

Me: Byung-ho oppa?

My manager got up immediately. I smiled, so restless.

Me: Have you seen my backpack?

Byung-ho turned and looked around. He turned his head to me in confusion.

Byung-ho: Weird, I thought it was lying on the couch.

Me: I thought so too. But probably someone accidentally put it somewhere else.

He nodded and started looking around, searching for my backbag. at that moment Jimin came out of the locker room, watching me and my manager curiously.

Me: Can you call me Jimin oppa?

Jimin: Why?

Me: Just do it.

He nodded and picked up his phone, dialing my number. My phone rang under a table. Why was my backpack there?

Me: Thanks.

I grabbed my backpack.

Me: Okay, you can stop calling me.

I said while my phone rang somewhere in my backpack. I grabbed my phone from the bottom of my backpack. Jimin still hadn't hung up. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, whining his name.

Me: Jimin oppa~

He laughed, finally cut the call, smiling mischievously afterwards. I ignored him and searched my contacts for my mother. Her number was shown on the display. I took a deep breath and briefly considered whether it would be worth calling her for these 2 minutes. I decided to call her tonight and started texting her that I would call her back later.

I then pressed the button on the side and the screen went black. I looked up and saw Jimin still standing in front of me. He wasn't smiling anymore, he just stared, looking focused and somehow...worried. He didn't even notice that I was looking at him. He just kept looking at me like I was a movie that was playing in front of him and it was the most exciting part.

Me: Are you okay?

I asked, tearing him out of his thoughts. He briefly gave a confused look, but then came to. It was obvious that he was embarrassed that I had caught him staring.

Jimin: Are you?

He asked back, making me kinda confused. I let a chuckle leave my mouth and broke eye contact, putting my phone back into my bag.

Me: Why shouldn't I?

I zipped the backpack to the other side, closing the bag. The situation was kinda weird and so... depressing. It felt like I wasn't okay...and he knew it.