👣"I used to sing"👣

February 2013
Yesterday we recorded dance practice from 'No more dream'. Now I was in the practice room. Alone. I trained. I had picked out a song and a dance. I wanted to get better at dancing. I trained for 2 hours. In one hour the others would come and we would have training together. Tomorrow we would meet our manager.

So officially.
I had already met him.

Mr. Im.

Or rather Im Yong.

* Flashback*

I walked down the hallway. I had just finished with 3 hours of "dealing with media" lesson.
I had heaps of paper in my hand. The lesson was really exhausting. First you listen for 1.5 hours and then you have to be able to do it.

The days will be uploaded the profiles of Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. I wondered how people would react. Positive or negative? How would people react to me? Or the fact that there is a girl in the group and the rest are just guys. For how long would we exist? Will we made our debut at all?

Suddenly I bumped into something and all my papers fell down.

I looked up and saw a man in a dark sweater and dark blue jeans. He was wearing glasses.

I immediately bowed as apologize.

Me: I'm so-

? : Can't you pay attention?

He kept cursing and scolding me.

? : What's your name?

Me: Lee Suri.

? : You?

Did we know each other? But from where?

? : And why did I become your manager?

He looked at me briefly and then muttered something like ' maybe not quite so bad.'.

Then he left.

*Flashback end*

Later I was told that he was the manager of our group. He wasn't particularly nice.

The door opened and the boys came in little by little. After training, I fell to the floor. We had trained for 5 hours. And I had already trained for 3 hours before. But I wasn't the only one who was so exhausted. The boys were scattered on the ground. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin had to go directly. They wanted to take a shower before they would all go to vocal training.

I was tired. Fortunately, my day was now over. I went home with Namjoon. Hobi and Yoongi wanted to go to the studio.

ℕ𝔸𝕄𝕁𝕆𝕆ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Yuyu and I went home. She looked tired.

Me: Yuyu?

Yuyu: Hmm?

Me: Are you okay?

She just nodded.

Me: Yuyu?

She looked up at me.

Me: Do you miss your family?

Yuyu: Why do you ask?

Me: Well you never called your parents and you never talk about your family and how it was with them.

Yuyu: I miss my mother.

Me: And why don't you call her?

Yuyu: I want to call her when we debut. I want her to be proud of me.

I nodded.

Me: Why do you want to be a rapper so early? I mean, you're so young.

We crossed a road. Yuyu was silent for a while until she finally said something.

Yuyu: It was my dream. And it's still my dream. I can't explain why we have dreams. Some people want to be a policeman, a cook or a politician. I wanted to make music. I actually liked to sing and write songs. But Pdnim recommended with rap and I really liked that.

I liked the way she thought and knew exactly what she wanted.

Me: What did your mother say?

Yuyu: She immediately supported me.

Me: Wow. You're really lucky. My parents did not support me at all.

Yuyu: And now?

Me: Let's say they accepted it.

She nodded.

Yuyu: I see.

We had arrived home. I lay down on the couch and Yuyu went to take a shower.