💜I missed you💜

“𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩.”

5th February 2013

Me: Ouch.

Hoseok: Ops I'm sorry.

Hoseok was just making a braid for me. He pulled my hair a little too hard. It was okay. After that we wanted to go shopping. We still needed ingredients for Alu Gobhi. I was also happy to see the other members.

Hoseok: Done.

He said happily. And I got up to go to the bathroom because there was the only mirror in the entire dorm.

That was the result:

Me: Thank you.

I said happily. I was in a good mood today. Hoseok stood up.

Hoseok: Shall we go?

I nodded.

I went to the closet and got my dark blue rain jacket. I put it on and put on my shoes. It rained today. I loved rain. Hoseok was already dressed. Then we went out.

It was cold outside and it was raining hard. The large puddles reflected the lights of the cars. Whenever a car drove through a puddle, the water splashed up. You had to be careful not to walk too close to the edge of the pedestrian walkway because you could get wet.

Everyone just wanted to get home quickly. Nobody looked around. It felt lonely. But maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it wasn't healthy to be alone for a long time, but it felt good sometimes. You could cry in peace and no one would notice.

The rain seemed like a place that hushed things up. A place of silence, solitude and somehow a place that made me think. Although I had to say that the rain was not a place. Rain actually refers to a weather event and the most common form of precipitation.

And sometimes it was colder in the warm than outside in the rain. That sounded absurd, but it was truth. At home you were wrapped in a blanket in front of the TV with a hot chocolate, but you weren't happy. It was cold.

And then you went through the rain and listened to it fall from the sky. How it pattered against the roofs and you could hear cars rushing over the wet streets. You didn't hear anything else. Just the rain. You could tell how you got goose bumps. But it felt good.

We arrived at the grocery store.

Hoseok: Go inside. I'm going to get a shopping cart.

I nodded and went into the store. The aisles were long and everything was packed in bright colors. There were many shelves with packaged groceries on the left, fruit and vegetable containers on the right, and freezers and a meat bar at the end of the shop.

Hoseok: Okay, what do we need?

Hoseok appeared behind me with a shopping cart.

Me: ginger, potatoes, tomatoes, cauliflower, lime, turmeric, and coriander seeds. We have the rest at home.