💖Show me💖

„𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆."

18th May 2016

I opened my eyes. The sun was shining so penetratingly in my face. I turned to the other side. Jungkook's bed appeared in my sight. It was empty. So that meant he was already awake.

It was so much more relaxed since we all moved into a new dorm. Now everyone shared a room with one other person. I shared a room with Jungkook. He snored sometimes, but I was used to it by now. After all, we had all slept together in one room until the end of 2015 and had heard Namjoon snoring more than enough.

I sat up. Suddenly I realized something. Today was my day off. And I had an appointment with Jeongwoo. I had missed him very much. I met him back in October 2014 for the first time. We had only met 5 or 6 times since then. And this afternoon we would meet again.

We chatted and facetimed a lot. To be honest I think I fell in love. But was that love? I've never been in love before.

I headed towards the living room. There Taehyung and Hoseok sat and played video games. I sat down to watch.

Tae: ACHOO!

I flinched immediately. I didn't expect that.

Me: Can you try to sneeze a little bit quieter?

He glanced at me and gave me his famous boxy innocent smile noone can ever resist while Hoseok laughed. I threw a tissue in his direction. He chuckled, used it, and continued playing.

When Tae sneezed it felt like the whole earth would collapse in on itself. It was so loud and so sudden. It would frighten me every time.

Suddenly I also felt the need to sneeze. I quickly turned away from them and sneezed.

Tae: Okay, I don't understand!

Again I got startled. Why did he always have to be so loud?

Me: What?

Tae: How can girls sneeze so softly and cutely? It's cute and all, but how?

Hoseok laughed and I giggled. I got up to change. I woke up pretty late. I would get ready now to meet Jeongwoo.

I had to make good decisions. I didn't want anything too flashy as I didn't want anyone to recognize me. But I still wanted to look good. I chose a long sleeve silky shirt, plaid vest and black skirt. I wanted to put some make up on it then I was done.

OOD:

I was about to leave when suddenly someone appeared behind me

Yoongi: Where are you going?

Me: Meeting a friend. Jeongwoo.

As soon as I mentioned the boy's name, he gave me his full attention. I turned to leave the dorm but he grabbed my wrist.

Yoongi: Not like this.