🌸Remember me🌸

22nd September 2017

Hodong: I noticed some of you speak in dialects. You come from different cities, right?

Hodong asked. We went to knowing bros. All of us 8 wore school uniforms. I was the only one wearing a very short skirt, my blouse tugged into the gray skirt.

Yoongi: I'm from Daegu.

Jimin: Me, Jungkook and Bellis are from Busan.

Namjoon: Ilsan.

Hoseok: Gwangju.

Jin: Gwacheon.

Taehyung: I'm from Daegu as well.

Youngchul: Ohhh.

They made an 'o' shaped mouth. Then Kyunghoon turned his face to me and looked me straight in the eyes.

Kyunghoon: Bellis. I have a question.

I nodded and gave him an assuring smile.

Kyunghoon: Do you know who was here yesterday?

He asked and I looked at him in surprise, thinking and titling my head slightly to one side.

Me: No. Should I know?

Kyunghoon: ASTRO was here yesterday and Sanha mentioned you in connection with a chat room. What does he mean with that?

The tall man asked. Oh I got it. I nodded.

Me: I see. I'm in a chat room called 00-line since there are only idols born 2000.

Soogeum: Who is in this chat room?

Me: Eunbin CLC, Sanha Astro, Heejin & Hyunjin Loona, Eric The Boyz, Jeno NCT Dream and I.

Hodong: So you're 7?

I nodded.

Youngchul: And who makes the conversation exciting and fun? You?

I chuckled, shaking my head.

Me: No. I think.... Sanha and Eric.

Janghoon: What do they call you? Bellis, Suri or Yuyu?

The other men in front of me nodded.

Sangmin: That's a good question.

Me: Yuyu. Except for Eric.

Heechul: Why?

Janghoon: What does he call you?

I smiled a little when I thought of what the youngest guy in the chat room called me.

Me: Joyonghan Noona.

They started laughing and Youngchul asked me why. Joyonghan means quiet, so he basically calls me quiet big sister. I smiled.

Me: Since he is the youngest in the chatroom, he also acts like he is the maknae. He finds it so interesting how someone can be so deadly silent. That's why he teases me and calls me like that.

They laughed again, clapping in their hands. I didn't like it here at all. Not because they said or did anything mean, but because they were so loud and acted like they were drunk in a bar. But I was here to entertain ARMY. I did all this just for the love of our fans. I also knew that the other members here obviously had fun.

*Time Skip*

It was finally over. But I was the only one who didn't really like it. I just wasn't good with old loud men.

We were in the backstage area and were getting ready for our Aladin Fan sign. I was already done, as was Taehyung, and we sat in front of a camera to eat our lunch. It was already 2 p.m. but we were still very hungry and the shooting at Knowing bros had taken forever... Also, there was still enough time before the fan sign would begin.