🌙What happend?🌙

31th August 2013

His eyes met mine. But he quickly looked away. But I couldn't see anything. His eyes were just empty. It was like there was nothing there. Empty.

Last month we decided on the name of our fans. A.R.M.Y.
Standing for adorable representable M.C. for Youth.
We had a lot of interviews and a lot of performances. We were already working on our next song N.O and we work hard and a lot.

Since then I had noticed how Jimin became quieter. He was also constantly stressed. I also knew why. Even if he didn't tell anyone about it. I thought it was unlikely that the others knew about it.

Jimin got a lot of hate. Especially about its weight. Some called him fat or overweight and gave him names. He wasn't overweight. He was very muscular. Especially from the constant dancing.

And by the way tomorrow was Jungkook's birthday. I even had a present for him.

Manager: You all have an interview tomorrow.

We nodded and went to the practice room. We were just about to leave when our manager called me.

Manager: Suri wait. I want to talk to you.

Oh no! I hated him so much.

Me: I will come in 5 minutes.

They nodded and went away. The door closed.

Manager: You love this group, don't you?

Me: Yes I do.

Why would he ask that? Suddenly he smirked.

Manager: Well if you want to stay, you should work for it. Don't you think so?

Me: I'm sorry but what do you mean?

Manager: You can easily lose your job. I will just tell Pdnim to kick you out of the group. But if you want to stay ... You should work for it.

Suddenly I knew what he meant. I already felt disgusted. But what should I do now? I really worked hard for this. I wanted to refuse but when I thought about it ... My mom would be so disappointed. What would the boys say if I suddenly left the group. I can't go. My dad would abuse me again. Where should I go?

Manager: We can start now. Come here.

But I just stood there not wanting myself near him.

Manager: Don't worry. We will start slowly.

He started walking towards me. Then he started to unbuttoned the button of his navy blue jeans.

No please not.

Me: Please. I don't like it.

He was about to put 'it' out but then it suddenly knocked on the door. I took the opportunity to leave.

I ran down the hall to the pratice room. I just burst in, throwing the door roughly. I broke down. I fell on my knees only hearing the heavy door falling closed. The boys immediately turned to me.

Jimin: What's wrong? Why are you crying?

I didn't even realized that I did.

But I can't tell them, can I? Jimin kneeled down to me and hugged me. But my mind was still in the room where the manager was. So I flinched badly pushing him away.

He was surprised by my actions and so were the others but he didn't touch me again. But he stayed next to me.

Manager: What's up here?

I flinched again. And it didn't go unnoticed by the boys.

Why was he here? When did he come in?

𝕁𝕀𝕄𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I was confused. Confused by Yuyus actions. Even thought she was sometimes sad or sick she never pushed us away.

Manager: What's wrong with her?

He asked with an annoyed and cold tone. Why was he suddenly so rude? Yuyu kept crying silently. It seemed like she was afraid to make any noises as soon as he came in.

Manager: You should practice more. I don't care about your personal problems. Solve it when you are free. And now ...practice for God damn sake!

I quickly helped Yuyu up and we started to practice. I watched Yuyu and covered her up when she made mistakes.

As soon as we got home she went into the bathroom. The next thing we heard were Yuyu whimpering, sobbing and crying while the water of the shower was flowing.

Jungkook: Hyung? What's wrong with her?

Hoseok: I don't know. But I would love to know it too.

Jimin: Why are you so angry?

Taehyung looked so angry thinking about something. He looked at me.

Taehyung: I think the manager is the problem. I mean he told her to stay and then she came back like this. And then he was so mean suddenly to all of us. He didn't even care how she was feeling. And by the way, Yuyu would never push us away like she just did.

Jin: I agree. But what happened?