💅Nails💅

17th October 2016

ℍ𝕆𝕊𝔼𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Yuyu: Uh... are you sure you can do this?

Yuyu asked, with hesitance in her quiet and sweet voice, as she watched me picking a color of the nail polish. She painted my nails colorfully at my request before, and yet it was somehow simple and suited the current concept. I then insisted on painting her nails.

Me: Trust me. It'll look amazing.

Me: I think this color.

I decided on a light violet and a dark violet bottle. I would alternate them between fingernails.

Yuyu: I don't know. It's such an outstanding color.

I raised an eyebrows, looking at her, smiling.

Me: Then why did you buy it?

The girl's rosy cheeks turned a bit red, blushing. I chuckled to that reaction.

Yuyu: I liked how it looked, okay!?

She justified herself, still blushing, crossing her arms infront of her chest like Yoongi always does. Sometimes I was wondering if they were lost siblings. How could 2 people from such different places and such different ages and genders be so alike. Incredible. Yoongi was the male version of Yuyu and Yuyu the female version of Yoongi.

I gently took her small soft hand and tried to apply the nail polish to her nails. I felt her watching me, worried that the nail polish would get on her skin. But I made an effort. Despite her lack of confidence in me, I tried my best, lathering the nail polish on her clean nails.

Me: It looks good.

I stated.

Yuyu: I guess? I don't really have matching clothes tho.

Me: We can go shopping if you want. Dressing you up would be fun as well.

That made her giggle. She was a doll. So sweet. Her smile and her small shiny eyes were just too beautiful.

Yuyu: Can I pick out clothes for you too then?

I nodded, smiling at her cute and quiet nature.

Me: What do you think about matching clothes?

Yuyu: Fashionable couple eh?

She laughed, flicking my forehead. I frowned, my hand slipped.

Me: I could've ruined the polish, Yuyu~

I said.

Yuyu: Ok sorry.

*Time Skip*

Yuyu: What do you think?

The young teenage girl asked, who is just leaving the changing room in her jeans outfit. A light blue jeans jacket that was unbuttoned over her white t-shirt. She was also wearing light blue jeans, but the article of clothing it was actually the jacket. Yuyu was beautiful.

To be honest I hadn't noticed how she had grown in the past few years. She was already 16. Next year 17. that's 6 years ago now. And to me she is still our little girl. However, our little girl is now growing into a young woman. It wouldn't be long now. The time went by so fast.

Me: Looks amazing. It matches your new nail polish.

She smiled, satisfied. Then her eyes fell on something else. Bikinis and bathing suits. It was mid-October.

Yuyu: Can I try on some swimsuits?

Me: It's autumn. Soon even winter.

Yuyu: Still? Maybe for next summer.

Me: Fine.

She went and looked at the different swimsuits. I stood next to her.

Me: You need a suitable cloth to cover your shoulders.

She rolled her eyes.

Me: I'm serious.

Yuyu: Yeah, yeah. Can you help me and choose?

Me: Yes sure.