❤️Dance Cover❤️

23th January 2013

Me: 전부 다다다 똑가 같이 나 처럼 생각 하고 있어
새 까까 까맣게 까 먹은 꿈 많던 어린 시절

Mr. Cha: Okay stop. That was good but try a little bit more aggressive and slower okay?

I nodded. We just recorded 'no more dream'. I did as he said and gave me a thumbs up. He couldn't speak because Jungkook was singing as soon as my part was finished.

It took us 4 hours to record everything. We included sub vocals, warming up, singing, rapping and mistakes. But we were very satisfied with the result. We had a few difficulties as we couldn't completely memorize the lyrics. I was really looking forward to working on it.

After that I had 2 hours off. I grabbed my phone and went to the dance room. I wanted to do some dance covers today. I had worked hard for the past few weeks to improve my dance styles and had practiced some dances. I wanted to record 2 dances.

I placed my phone on the floor by the mirror. So I could see myself and record it on the side.

First I wanted to record 'Energetic' by BoA and then dance and record 'Hello' by SHINee.

I pressed the record button and it started recording. I didn't make any mistakes when I danced 'Energetic'. Although I found the dance very difficult. I made a mistake on 'Hello'. I raised my arm instead of lowering it. It was fine. I recorded it again. No mistakes this time. Then I sent my dance cover 'hello' to Jonghyun. I was excited to see his reaction.

Then I packed my things and went to my next appointment. I had a class. This would take 2 hours. Then I could go home.

In the evening I checked my phone and saw a message from Jonghyun. He wrote that he was proud of me and that I had done the dance really well. He said I should do this more often. I was happy about the news.

Jin: Suri did you eat today?

Jin and Hoseok sat on the floor at the table and ate their dinner. Because they also came home late. They had also an appointment and just came home 20 minutes ago. I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone. I wasn't that tired so I decided to stay up even if it was late. I shook my head.

Hoseok: Then come here and eat something.

I sat down with the two of them and we started to eat together. We ate japchae. Yoongi prepared it. It was my favorite food. Then I did my night routine and went to sleep.