🦊Bimil Bangtan!🦊

13th January 2014

ARMY: Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Park Jimin!

Jimin took a few steps forward. Then he leaned back for a moment and then took off for a perfect somersault.

ARMY: Min Yoongi! Min Yoongi! Min Yoongi! ...

Hoseok took a few steps forward with a white teddy bear with a blue scarf in his hand. Then he crouched down and let the teddy bear dance. This should represent Yoongi, since Yoongi was absent today.

Yup ... We went to our first ISAC. It means Idol Star Athletics Championships and is a television program which aired for the first time in 2010. The program features celebrities which compete in multi-sport events. The show is broadcast by MBC.

But the staff here was sooo strict. We weren't allowed to take pictures and stuff like this and they were talking somehow rudly to us. I didn't really like it there. But the fact that ARMY was supporting and cheering us was amazing.

This time Beast, Infinite, EXO, B1A4, Sistar and more appeared here. And us of course.

While we were here, Hoseok filmed me from time to time with the camera I had taken with me. I had taken it for a 'log for Bimil Bangtan. Since it was my turn to do a 'log today.

Hoseok: Yuyu! Look over here.

I turned my head to the left. There he was holding the gray camera. I waved cutely. Then he turned a bit to the right to film Jimin and Namjoon who were talking about something. They noticed the camera immediately and started talking to the camera. Actually we weren't allowed to film properly here, but as long as we didn't film the location or other idols, it was certainly okay.

Then it was Jimin's turn to jump. He did the category high jump. He didn't win but he was good. We and ARMY cheered him on. He did great.

After a while the ISAC was over and we were now asked to draw how we see the new year. 2014.

We had a word for that. '웰컴 이 공사 일'. Translated, the word meant 'a warm welcome'.

It was Jungkook's turn first. I was allowed to film that for my 'log. Jungkook got the syllable '웰'.

He wrote it in large letters on a piece of paper. Then he painted a sun above and blue the background. Then he colored in the letters.

Then it was Hoseok's turn. He got the syllable '컴'.

While I was recording everything with the camera, Namjoon watched us. Hoseok had his cap on and the cap was pointed towards the back of his head. Of course on purpose to look cool. I smiled while thinking about it.

Me: Oppa you're wearing your cap the wrong way round.

He smiled shaking his head.

Hoseok: That is on purpose.

Me: Okay. You look cool by the way.

A smile formed on his lips.

Hoseok: Thanks.

Hoseok colored the letters in green. Then he drew something under the 'm' (ㅁ). I didn't understand what. But it looked cool. Then he painted 8 stick figures in the 'm'. One of the stick figure got a dress and long hair.

Me: Explain what you are doing to our beloved fans. And to me. Because it's confusing.

I laughed.

Hoseok: That's us.

He pointed to the stick figure in the 'm'. I guessed I was the stick figure with the dress.

Hoseok: And that's a computer. Which means work. Let's work hard together.

He showed what he had painted. He had turned the 'm' into a computer screen by drawing a computer mouse and a keyboard underneath it. It was very creative. My lips formed an 'o'.

Me: Wow. It looks great.

The next one was Namjoon who had just watched us. He got the syllable '이'.

He hatched the letters very cool. Then he painted it pink. Next he drew faces in the letters.

Then it was Jimin's turn with the syllable '공'.

I found his was the best. He colored in the letters green, purple and blue. Then he also drew stick figures. These were distributed all over the 'ㄱ'. He draw them like they were climbing on the letter. The funniest thing was Yoongi. Jimin drew a stick figure on the letter that was sleeping. Then he drew an arrow next to it and wrote SUGA on it.

After he had painted the stick figure that was supposed to represent himself, he outlined himself with many lines as if painting the rays of a sun. However, these lines were of completely different colors.

Then it was Jin's turn. He got '사'.

Jin: Hey ARMY. What did the little champagne bottle call his father?

Oh no. A dad joke again. While I was filming him I rolled my eyes.

Jin: Pop!

He started laughed. I laughed too. It was so funny to see how he himself was so convinced that the joke was good even if it wasn't and at the same time gave off the funny laugh.

Me: Oppa! ~ You are supposed to draw.

I laughed. Then he started decorating his letters as well.

Then it was Taehyung's turn. He was the last one but definitely not least. Then the word would be complete. He got the syllable '일'. He colored in the letters too. However, in a striped, blue-red pattern.

Later I went to beat boxing practice. I turned the camera on.

Me: Hello ARMY. It's my first 'log this year. I didn't get the chance to yet but now I want to say something. I wish you a happy new year. Let's stay happy, healthy and always work hard. Please let's smile a lot. Thank you for supporting us.

I turned the camera to show that I was in a studio. My teacher wasn't there yet.

Me: I have beat boxing training now. The boys are already home and are probably already sleeping.

Then my teacher came in. He happily waved at the camera. I chuckled.

Me: Well.... I think now is a good time to end the 'log. Thanks for watching. See you next time. Bimil Bangtan!