🌞World Tour🌞

3rd June 2015

𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I sat in the living room and scrolled through the phone. Hoseok hyung sat next to me on the couch, drinking his coffee.

Me: Hyung. You look good.

He turned his head to me and smiled at me. He thanked me and we started talking. It was still very early in the morning. The others were sleeping. But I had a hard time sleeping that night and Hoseok was almost always the first one being up.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a few seconds later Yuyu came into the living room. Her hair was wet and she only had a towel wrapped around her body. However, she had not seen us. She took something from the shelf behind her and stood with her back facing to us.

She turned and looked at us. She was wondering why we were here. It was very obvious that she wasn't expecting us.

Suddenly her towel fell off, exposing her naked body. I didn't think much of it. However, I was kind of happy. Because I had never seen her like this, unlike the other members. I have seen all of them. It wasn't that I really wanted to see her naked, but I hadn't even accidentally seen her like that.

She immediately bent for the towel and quickly covered her body. Her face was so red. You could tell how ashamed she was. She got really uncomfortable.

Why tho? She looked beautiful. It's just a naked body. She saw us too. I couldn't really understand it. But I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

She quickly went out of the room. I looked at Hoseok. What did just happen? Hoseok looked at me too.

Hoseok: Well then. Let's prepare breakfast.

He said to divert attention from the topic. I nodded and followed him into the kitchen.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍: *11.06 am*

Sejin manager-nim picked us up. I helped Jimin and Namjoon to load the luggage. Jimin walked in briefly. Out of curiosity I tried to lift Jimin's luggage but it was so heavy. Why tho? What was inside? Oh God. So heavy.

I heard someone laugh behind me and I turned around. Jimin was the one who laughed.

Jimin: What were you trying to do?

He picked up his luggage as if nothing was inside and put it in the car. He turned to me and laughed at my expression. I couldn't believe he had lifted this heavy piece of luggage with one hand.

Me: How did you lift that?

I said, looking at him in disbelief. He chuckled again patting my head.

Jimin: Get in the car. I'll get the others. Do you have everything?

I nodded. Then I grabbed my backpack and got in the car. We went with 2 cars this time. Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and I were in the first car.

In 1.5 hours our plane would leave for Malaysia in the city of Kuala Lumpur. The flight lasted 6 hours and 14 minutes.

BTS Live Trilogy Episode II: The Red Bullet tour. Our first word tour.

After releasing the album 'The most beautiful moment in life pt. 1' with the songs I Need U, Dope, Boyz With Fun, Converse High, Moving on and Hold me tight we had our first world tour.

2015 was going to be a very busy and stressful year. And it wasn't over yet. But I was kinda excited. Sejin started the engine.

In April we were at Weekly Idol. I kind of didn't like it there. But hopefully we were there for the last time. We had filmed for the music videos and had some shooting sketches.

We arrived at the airport. To my surprise, there were a lot of people there. I was used to a lot of people. And it was normal for there to be a lot of people in a public place, but they were all looking at us and filming us.

I was about to get out when Yoongi stopped me. I looked at him confused. Was something wrong?

Yoongi: Try to hide. That will be impossible but if you wear your hood you are not conspicuous. Jimin, Namjoon for you too. These are fans. They want to wish us a good flight. But some might get too close to us.

I nodded and pulled my hood up over my head before getting out of the car. Suddenly Jin appeared next to, grabbing my arm, noone noticing it. We walked across the street to the airport entrance.

The fans shouted and shrieked our names. There were also a few reporters there. I didn't know how to behave in such situation but I smiled and waved at people.

I had to stop when checking in at the airport.

Fan: Yuyuuu!

I turned my head. Immediately a few fans screamed. I found the girl who called me and waved to her. She made a fingerheart, so I made one too.

Then we were let in. From here the fans couldn't follow us. I waved goodbye and walked on. After 20 minutes of waiting we were finally let on the plane. However, we sat separately. It was a public plane and there weren't 8 seats next to each other.

I sat down in my seat. I sat in the middle of the plane in the aisle of the plane. The seat next to me was free up to 5 minutes before the flight took off. But then a girl came and sat next to me. She was somewhat hooded. Then the flight started.

I got my phone and headphones out of my backpack to listen to some music. I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head a little more to the side. The girl next to me took photos or videos of me.

That's what Yoongi meant by 'getting too close'. She was a sasaeng. I ignored it and listened to music. But after a while I got really tired. I found flights and travel particularly tiring. The flight was 6.5 hours and being watched the whole time was exhausting. Not only did I have to take care of my stuff, not that she put a camera or something in my backpack, but I wasn't allowed to do anything wrong either. She would notice it. I had to act like a celebrity in a situation I just wanted to rest.

I thought it was unfair. I was only a human and I wanted my privacy. But I couldn't change the situation for the next few hours. I was very angry about that. I wondered if the other members were also in such a situation.

After 4 hours flight Jimin suddenly came to me. He knelt down next to me.

Jimin: Are you alright? I just wanted to check on you.

I nodded.

Me: I'm fine. Just a bit tired.

He nodded.

Jimin: Are you hungry?

Namjoon was caring the bag with the food. I shook my head. To be honest I was just nauseous.

Jimin: Okay. If anything, I'll be over there.

He said, pointing to one of the seats.

Me: You're sitting next to Namjoon and Jungkook?

He nodded.

Me: Where are the others?

Jimin: Jin and Tae are sitting in the row behind us, and Hoseok and Yoongi are sitting together in the front of the plane.

I nodded. At least they weren't alone.

After 2 hours the plane finally landed. We exited the plane and the airport. We were taken to the hotel. Now we divided the rooms. Then we would have 2 hours until dinner. Tomorrow we would then go to the Mega Star Arena and practice and prepare for the concert there. The day after tomorrow there would be a kind of fansign. The next day was the concert. Our first concert.

We were all quite tired and exhausted from the long flight.

Sejin: There is a single room. The other rooms are each furnished for 2 people.

Since nobody asked for the single room, I wanted to take it. I just wanted my peace. Just for this time.

Me: Can I go into the single room if no one else wants?

Sejin: Sure.

The others looked at me.