💞Oppa~💞

22nd February 2013

𝕁𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I woke up. I looked at the clock. It was 6 a.m. I actually did not sleep well. I sat up and looked through the large window. You could see a park. You couldn't see much though because it was foggy.

Suddenly I felt something in my hand. I had been holding Yuyu's hand the whole time. Now she was moving. Her hand moved.

I looked Yuyu in the face. Her eyes were closed. But a few seconds later her eyes fluttered open. I stood in the light so it wouldn't blind her. Then she coughed and looked at me.

Me: Hey princess.

I said softly.

Me: How are you feeling?

I tried to speak quietly.

Yuyu: J-Jin.

Her voice was very rough. I could have cried at the sight of her calling my name. So helpless. It hurt to see her like that.

Her throat was definitely dry.

Me: Do you want to drink some water?

She nodded. I got Yuyu a glass of water. I put the glass in her hand. But she dropped it immediately and spilled the water over herself. It was as if she had no strength in her arms.

Yuyu: I- I'm so-

Me: Shh it's fine.

I got her new water and helped her drink it.

Yuyu: Thanks.

Me: How are you feeling?

Yuyu: I-I don't know.

I nodded.

Me: Are you in pain anywhere?

Yuyu: No. It's okay.

I nodded.

Yuyu: Jin?

I looked at her.

Yuyu: Why?

I didn't want to tell her.

Me: I'm sorry.

Yuyu: What do you mean?

Me: I made you finish eating.

Yuyu: So what?

Me: That was too much. Too much food for your body. Your body couldn't stand the food. I am sorry. I forced you.

Yuyu: Is that why?

I nodded.

Yuyu: I thought it was something bad.

Me: What do you mean by that? This is a bad thing. I almost killed you.

Yuyu: Don't talk nonsense. Who talked you into that? You wanted me to gain weight. How the hell do you want to know what happens instead.

I was speechless.

Yuyu: It's really okay. I am very grateful to you for everything. Also that you take so good care of me.

Me: I-

Yuyu stretched out her arms.

Yuyu: Hug me.

She said while pouting. God damn she is so cute. Help.

I went to her and hugged her. I felt her hug me tightly. Then she whispered something in my ear that shocked me.

Yuyu: You are the best big brother.

We broke the hug and I looked at her. She was blushing. It was cute.