🤗The first day🤗

23th September 2012

ℕ𝔸𝕄𝕁𝕆𝕆ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Jin: Joon-ah.

Me: Nae?

Jin: Can you wake up Suri? We have to leave in an hour. She should eat something.

Me: Okay.

With that I went to our bedroom. I looked at Suri. She was still sleeping. I walked closer and touched her blanket-covered shoulders. I shook it gently.

Me: hey, wake up.

I said in a soft voice. Her eyes blinked a few times until she opened her tiny eyes completely. She looked so cute when she was sleepy. I was glad that she wakes up this easily. Not like Yoongi hyung.

Me: Good morning.

I smiled at her and she smiled back sleepily. Then I left the room so that she could change.
Then I sat on the couch with Yoongi, Jin while Hoseok just came out of the kitchen. He had a bag in hand. His food was in there, which he took with himself to eat later.

Yoongi: What kind of schedule do we have today?

Me: In the mornings everyone goes to their vocal training and at 1 p.m. we have dance practice together.

Jin: I hope Suri has vocal and not rap. Otherwise I'll be alone again.

He laughed a bit.

Yoongi: She does rap.

Hoseok: Really? I didn't expect that. How do you know?

Yoongi: She told me.

Jin: What a shame. I'm alone again.

Suddenly we heard small steps. We all knew who it was. We went silent. Suri came in and sat on the ground next to the sofa, still looking a little bit sleepy.

Jin: Good morning.

Suri: morning.

Hoseok: Did you sleep well?

Suri nodded. She doesn't seem very talkative.
Last night, before we went to bed, we decided to give it a try. So the thing with a girl in a boygroup. We were all not entirely sure, but there is nothing we can do about it and it is better to give it a chance than to keep discussing it and complaining.

Jin: Suri are you hungry?

She shook her head.

Me: Okay then let's go to BigHit.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
When I got changed, I wanted to go into the living room to join the others, but then I saw something on the nighttable beside Namjoon bed. It was near, so I approached it. It was the schedule of the day, and Jin's schedule was at the top. He had vocal training. Was he alone there? Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and I had rap. I looked when his class ended. His vocal lesson ended at 12.30. My rap lesson ended 12.15. I decided to pick him up and go to dance practice with him so he won't be completely alone. I mean I won't be able to be at his vocal class but I still could pick him up.

..........................................................................

When we got to the vocal training, we went into a room I didn't know yet. The room was big. Not too big. Our coach introduced himself to me. He was pretty nice. As soon as it came to work, he got serious. After 2 hours of warming up our voices and rapping a lot, we were able to do some covers. So we recorded some things. I chose 'My name is' by Eminem. After I finished recording I sat down next to Namjoon.

Hoseok: You are really good. I didn't expect that. Sometimes you would even rap as fast as Yoongi.

Me: Thank you.