✨Magic✨

18th June 2016

I let myself collapse to the ground. The music was still playing loudly in the room. My legs felt so wobbly.

I tried to get up. It was difficult for me, but I managed to get up. I had trained alone for 8 hours. This dance had caused me great difficulties.

I checked my phone to check the time as I left the room and headed to the changing room.

I still had 2 hours until Yoongi's music video shoot. I hadn't told him I was coming.

I went home after changing my clothes. It was mid-June. I would soon turn 16 years old. A lot of time had passed. Hoseok was the first person I met back then. I was only 11 years old then.

I arrived home. I took off my jacket that I was wearing. It was dark blue. I looked into the living room. Jungkook was sitting there. He only had one appointment toady and it was this morning. Now he was playing games. He looked so focused.

It was so quiet in the dorm. Usually when at least one of the male maknaes wwas home in the dorm, it would be a bit louder. I had a kind of calm nature. But not the others. These were crackheads. They always had something to occupy themselves with.

Sometimes it was exhausting because Jungkook and I shared a room and he was always so loud and went to bed later than me. But other than that, I got along well with him.

Sometimes we argued. However, Jungkook felt guilty afterwards and always layed in my bed. We then would end up cuddling. And it was also a way for him to make sure I wasn't mad at him anymore.

I argued with him the most of all members. We were like real siblings. He was 3 years older than me and therefore the closest to my age.

But just as we fought, we also loved each other very much. We did a lot of things together.

I went to our room and wanted to change. To be honest I didn't know what to wear. I untied my long hair and then put it in a messy bun.

I looked in my closet. What should I wear? I didn't want to change my clothes afterwards when I went to Yoongi's shooting. I had to find something to wear now, at home, and later.

Jungkook: You look sexy.

His voice startled me. I turned around. Jungkook was standing there. He dropped onto my bed and looked at what I was doing.

Me: What do you mean?

Jungkook: Your bun. It looks so nice.

I frowned.

Me: But it's messy. What's so sexy or nice about it?

He shrugged his shoulders and looked into my eyes.

Jungkook: I don't know. It just looks very attractive. Is it comfortable?

Me: It is.

I said, chuckling while turning back to my closet.

Jungkook: Why do you always wear Hoseok stuff tho?

Me: Well... It's comfortable.

I was still back facing him.

Jungkook: Wear my clothes today.

I turned around. Did I hear that right? He usually didn't like it when other people touched or carried his stuff.

Me: What?

Jungkook: You can wear whatever you want.

He said and smiled. What was wrong with him?

Me: Are you sick? You usually hate sharing your clothes.

Jungkook: Well yes. But you can.

Me: Umm...