🏆Pabo🏆

14th November 2013

MC: Kim Jim-in, Kang Chul Woong, Kim Seulki ...

We were sitting on a bench between all the other artists. I was very nervous. One man, the MC, was reading out all artists who were nominated for the Melon Music Awards 'Best New Artist'. It was kind of cool. I had already seen and said hello to SHINee.

Back then as a trainee, I was involved as a background dancer in one of their songs and was also briefly seen in the MV. They were very kind to me. We had good conversations. And I had sent Jonghyun a dance cover while I was a trainee. I think I covered 'Lucifer'.

MC: Dynamic Duo, Park Minha, Bangtan Sonyeondan ...

Park Minha was soo cute. She was a little girl. She was very young. She was 6 years old. But she wasn't a singer. She was an actress.

MC: Busker Busker, Beast, SHINee ...

As soon as the MC SHINee mentioned, Shawols applauded and shouted. That was the name of SHINee's fans. I wasn't used to the loud screaming. At least not that loud and that much. Nevertheless, it was always new to us.

MC: Sistar, IU ...

I knew that Jungkook's first album was from IU. He liked her music very much.

MC: Ailee, Exo, f (x) ...

Again. Just like with SHINee, the mention of Exo caused huge applause and loud screams.

MC: Jeon Somin ...

Tae leaned a little in my direction. that caused me to look at him.

Tae: It's really very loud, isn't it?

I nodded in agreement. Then I turned my head back to the screen. I was sitting between Tae and Hoseok. Since Hoseok was sitting on my right side and the screen was slightly to the right, I saw him out of the corner of my eye.

Hoseok: Yuyu, are you okay?

Me: Yes.

MC: Clara ...

The guys had asked me a couple of times if I was comfortable. Why? Because I was wearing a little bit revealing clothes. Or at least I had a short black skirt that showed my legs. I was also wearing a white top and lots of gold jewelry. Even a black headband. It went well with 'No more dream' only that it was a bit revealing.

In fact, I was the opposite of Yoongi. He wore the same thing as me, only trousers instead of a skirt. However, he was dressed completely white and I was dressed completely black. Except for a few small things.

While I was sitting I had nothing to cover up myself. That's why the boys decided to put me in the middle. Between the guys. It would be easier to cover my legs and since there was another row in front of us the cameraman could only film our upper body.

But I felt actually comfortable. It was just that I was a little insecure about my skinny legs. I was really skinny. And a lot of people made fun of me. So I felt a little bit insecure about it.

It wasn't that we didn't ask for blankets or something to cover up. But the stuff here was really rude. They didn't gave me something to cover up my legs.

MC: Top 10....... This award goes to 'Beast'.

We got up and applauded. Beast had won an award.

Then we sat down again. Now 2 other MCs spoke again. They were doing some kind of role play. But they presented it well. It was pretty funny at times too.

Idols appeared on the screen every now and then. Most reacted surprised or unbothered. During a performance of a man earlier, Jin had appeared briefly on the screen.

MC: This award goes to........ Lim Kim and Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Oh my god. Our first award!

We got up and rushed towards the stage. As we walked past the front rows they applauded and we bowed. I heard ARMY screaming. I was so happy.

Hopefully my mom was just watching me on TV and she was proud of us.

Thank you ARMY.

We arrived and the woman gave Namjoon the award and he gave a short speech. In this speech he primarily thanked ARMY. Our fans... Then Bang Pd, Staff and others.

Then Lim Kim gave a speech. She also thanked her fans.

Lim Kim real name was actually Kim Yerim. She was a singer and at the same age as Hoseok and Namjoon. Like us, she made her debut this year. 2013. She was a soloist. She was nominated for the song 'All Right'.

I had to admit that I found her very pretty. I especially liked her light hair. It suited her.

We left the stage. Shortly before the event was over, we left the square and went backstage.

Yoongi: Oh my god!

Namjoon: We did it! Our first award.

Jimin: Woah. I can't believe it.

We talked for a good 10 minutes until we disappeared into the changing rooms.

Finally out of this skirt.

I pulled my navy blue and white striped, long-sleeved T-shirt over my head. Then I slipped into my dungarees and clipped the metal fasteners on the respective side. But I couldn't fix the back. My Tshirt wasn't stuck into the dungarees.

I went out of the changing room. Nobody was there except for Tae. So I approached him. He was already ready to go. He wore a white sweater and simple black pants. Right now he was scrolling on his phone.

Me: Oppa?

He looked up from his phone.

Me: Can you help me to fix my back?

I turned slightly to the side to show him what was wrong. He chuckled but nodded and stood up.

Tae: Of course I can. You little pabo.

Me: I'm not a pabo.

I said while he took my shoulders and turned me around to stuff my shirt in. He laughed again.

Tae: You are.

Me: No, I'm not.

I pouted. And he turned me around. Then he came closer to my face and grinned.

Tae: You're welcome ... Pabo.

Me: Thanks.

I pouted and went away. Then I bumped into someone. It was Jimin.

Jimin: Woah woah look who is pretty again.

I blushed a little bit. I didn't realize that I was still pouting.

Jimin: Why is my princess pouting?

Me: Tae called me a pabo. But I'm not.

Jimin laughed at me first. He mumbled I was so cuuute.

Jimin: I will talk to him okay? Go and get your stuff.

I stopped pouting and nodded. Then I went away to get my stuff.