🐱No boys🐱

20th July 2013

Dear Suri,
I wanted to tell you that you are beautiful. And smart and incredibly cool. I also thought that you were really pretty and kinda hot today when you concentrated on the math task. And I admire how athletic you are. I wanted to tell you that I like you very much. Will you go out with me?
~ anonymous

I was sitting in the living room doing my homework. Then I found a letter between the sheets of paper. Strictly speaking, a love letter. It was very unexpected.

I stared at the letter. Who was the boy? Or girl?

Jimin: What's wrong Yuyu?

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch.

Me: I got a letter. To be more precisely, a love letter.

Suddenly Jimin sat up straight and Yoongi put his phone to the side. Then Jimin tore the letter from my hands and sat next to Yoongi. Both began to read the letter.

Jimin: Who is this?

Me: I have no idea.

Jimin: And? Will you say yes?

Me: I-

Yoongi: Don't you dare. Don't you dare to go on a date.

Me: Why?

He shaked his head.

Yoongi: Because I said so.

Jimin: Just with that boy? Or other boys as well?

Yoongi: No. No boys.

Me: Well. I was going to say that I don't think that I will go out with him. Because I'm not in love. And I'm focusing on my career. But I can decide things like this by myself Oppa.

Yoongi: So you will say no?

That's the only thing he was interested in. He wanted to make sure I'm not going out. Even thought I didn't know why. Weird... But still. I'm not going out anyway.

Me: Yes. I will.

Yoongi: Good girl.

He said and I continued to study.