❤️𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫❤️

2nd November 2013

* night time 12:13 a.m. *

He screamed. He ran his hands harshly through his hair. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Everything was spinning. What should he do!? He wanted it to stop. It should all stop.

He turned to the table. A little too fast causing him to stagger a bit. There were pills on the table. Sleeping pills.

He tried to open the can with trembling hands and fingers. He slipped his fingers briefly. But then the lid of the can snapped up.

I woke up. I was breathing hard. What did just happened? Was that real? It felt so real.

I sat up and looked over at the beds. Jins, Hoseoks and Yoongis bed were empty. Yoongi wasn't there.

He went to the studio last night. And Jin and Hoseok stayed up a little longer.

I put the blanket that covered my legs to one side and got up. Then I opened the bedroom door as quietly as possible so I wouldn't wake up the other males and went into the living room. Maybe Yoongi was back.

I had dreamed of Yoongi. I had seen everything from his eyes. But if it was just a dream...why would did it feel so real then?

When I got to the living room, Jin and Hoseok were already looking at me. I guess I wasn't that quiet as I thought.

But Yoongi wasn't there.

I went into the kitchen to find out that Yoongi wasn't there.

Jin: Yuyu? Did you sleep badly?

I was back in the living room. What if it was real? I just wanted to see him. I wanted to see Yoongi. I wanted to know if he was okay.

I didn't answer, but got my jacket and shoes and started putting them on.

Hoseok: What is that supposed to be? It's after midnight.

Jin: Where are you going?

Hoseok sounded a little strict. I knew why. They never liked the idea of ​​me leaving the dorm alone. And now it was night time. They were worried. So was I....about Yoongi.

Me: I need to go.

I got up to leave the dorm and open the front door, but Jin grabbed my wrist preventing me from leaving.

Me: Please! It's urgent!

I cried out.

Hoseok: In the middle of the night?

I nodded. I bounced for a few seconds. I was so impatient.

Me: Please! ~

Tears started forming in my eyes. Jin looked at me worried.

Jin: Where?

Me: To the studio. I promise to call you as soon as I arrive.

He sighed.

Jin: I'm giving you 20 minutes.

He let go of my wrist and I opened the front door before Hoseok could say anything or before Jin changed his mind.

I ran down the stairs. I jumped over the last 3 steps to be faster. Hopefully this was really just a dream.

𝕁𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Hoseok: Why did you let her go? It's late. There might be a drunk man out there and pick her up.

Now I really regret to let her go. Hoseok was right. It was really too dangerous for a little girl like her. And worst of all, she was so thin and weak that she was probably too weak to fight a grown man.

✨L I F E  G O E S  O N✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें