🤞🏻Over🤞🏻

[𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞.]

26th June 2016

ℍ𝕆𝕊𝔼𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was around noon. We'd be going to BigHit in half some minutes. We would have a meeting there. Yuyu didn't come with us. She had to follow the doctor's orders and these orders were to get some rest. Only 4 days left.

Yuyu, however, was different. Yuyu was quieter than usual. Totally withdrawn. She preferred to be in her room all the time. This has been since she was discharged from the hospital a few days ago. But when someone asked her about it, she blocked it.

I was in the living room while the others changed and got ready for the meeting later, I waited in the living room.

Suddenly I heard small, short footsteps. I knew too well who these steps belonged to. Yuyu. She had finally come out of her room. She went to the kitchen. She hadn't even seen me.

A few minutes later she emerged from the kitchen with tea in hand. She looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. But somehow those smiles weren't happy ones. She sat down next to me.

Yuyu: Are you already going?

Her voice was so quiet. Oh god.

Me: In a few minutes.

I said. I looked at her.

Yuyu: You look good.

She complimented. I smiled.

Me: Thank you.

Taehyung: Hyung? Are you coming?

Taehyung called from the hallway. I was about to get up, but Yuyu suddenly grabbed my hand. I looked at her. She came closer to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then I got up.

Yuyu: I love you.

She said. What was wrong with her? She was acting so strange.

Me: I love you too princess.

Taehyung: Hyung?

I rushed to the others and we left the dorm. We walked down the street. Normally Sejin would pick us up, for security reasons. But today we could walk over.

Taehyung: Why did it take you so long, hyung?

Me: Sorry. I was talking to Yuyu.

I joined Jimin and Taehyung, who were walking together.

Jimin: Yuyu is acting really weird. Do you think she can remember what happened?

Me: Could be possible.

Taehyung: Maybe it was something traumatic and that's why she's acting like this. You can hardly talk to her.

Jimin nodded in agreement. The others seemed to have heard the conversation between us. We were going right between the groups Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon, Yoongi. But they said nothing.

Yuyu was quiet. But whenever someone talked to her, she made a happy impression before. But now she's completely withdrawn. She seemed to avoid us.

Jimin: Jungkook? Did she tell you something? You guys are roommates.

Jungkook just shook his head. He was sad that his little sister and at the same time best friend avoided him.

Jungkook: When we cuddle in the evenings, she really is totally absent. Yesterday she even forbade me to cuddle her or to lay in her bad.