🔥Finally debuted🔥

13th June 2013

Oh my god. It was our debut day. Our music video was uploaded yesterday. I hadn't seen it yet, though. My mother hadn't seen it either. But she'd see us on TV in 10 minutes. I texted her this morning and went offline right away. It was the first time I texted her after 3 years of being a trainee.

I was very nervous. On the one side because I wondered how fans would react and on the other side how our parents would react to it.

We would have a showcase in some moments. We would then be shown on Mnet Mcountdown. A very popular Korean TV show.

We came out of rehearsal 10 minutes ago. Now a few more highlights have been set. Was the outfit good? Was there enough makeup on our faces? Did everything matched well together?

The only thing we did was training, training, training for the last few days and weeks. Everything went well in rehearsal, but I was afraid I would make a mistake in the performance.

7 minutes left.

Jungkook got a bit of make-up on his forehead because, like us, he had was sweating a lot during rehearsals.

Jimin and Hoseok were talking to a camera that had been with us since we were here.

Namjoon looked cool. With his sunglasses and his extraordinary haircut. He rapped his part. Practiced it. Despite that he looked so cool, I could see the excitement, nervousness and restlessness in him.

5 minutes left.

Jungkook finished with makeup. He joined Tae. Tae just sat around the whole time. He was probably thinking. Probably about our performance.

Yoongi talked to our manager. I didn't know about what. But our manager patted him on the shoulder according to the motto "You can do it".

Only 2 minutes left.

We stood in a circle and put our hands in the middle.

Namjoon: We'll rock this okay? Bang-!

Bts: Bangtan!

1 minute left.

We went to the stairs that would lead us to the stage. We passed a camera. Each of us said a word of encouragement and we went on the stage.

Namjoon: 2,3!

Bts: Anyeonghaseo, Bangtan sonyeondan!

We bowed. And the music played right away. There were about 200-300 fans in front of us. Incredible. So many. I would have never expected this.

At first, Yoongis was part. We all danced with no problem, without any mistakes. However, it was quite exhausting. Because we had already danced and performed this song 9-10 times in rehearsal.

My legs hurt. I regretted being so thin and weak. But I tried even harder.

When my part came up, I even heard some fans shouting my name and even cheering for me. I felt great. And tried harder. Then came the part where the boys and I would lift our shirts a little bit up. The fans screamed.

In the meantime I had forgotten all worries. I loved the feeling of being on stage. To perform. To dance. To rap. Everything.

When the performance was over we left the stage. Walked past the camera again. Said a few words. I was completely exhausted.

A woman fought my face and neck with a fan while I drank from a water bottle.

We. Did. It.

We made our debut. We had just performed our first debut showcase. I felt good. On the other hand, I wondered if my mother had seen that. And how she felt about it. I wondered how the members' parents found it. And how my members were doing.

Despite that we were all in the same room, I couldn't ask them. I felt too weak.

Suddenly a camera came in my direction. I instinctively turned to it and waved at the camera.

I thanked our fans. Said that I was really happy that they supported us and also thanked everyone who had come to see us perform. then I went to the changing room to change my clothes.

In the evening we arrived at home in the dorm. I was the last one to enter the dorm. Tae had already went away to take a shower. I layed down on the floor. I couldn't do anything anymore.

However, the others couldn't talk about it. They were full of energy again. Jungkook imitated Namjoon and his rap part. Jin sat around and joined the conversation.

There I was now. On the floor. Jimin went down the hall and his eyes met my little body.

Jimin: Are you tired?

He asked, crouching down next to me, leaning his back lightly against the wall.

My eyes were closed, but I nodded. He chuckled.

Jimin: You were amazing.

I mumbled a 'thank you'. I almost fell asleep. I was so tired. I didn't even realized that I actually did.

𝕁𝕀𝕄𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Me: Can you believe it? We finally made our debut!

No Answer. I looked at Yuyu. She was lying on the floor, her eyes closed, her naturally pink lips slightly parted and her breathing very slowly, easily and evenly.

Did she fall asleep? It must have been really exhausting for her. We all knew she was very thin and a little weaker. But she hadn't even complained.

I put my right arm under her neck and my left under her squat. Then I carried her into the living room where the others were talking.

I signaled Jin to put a blanket on the floor next to the heater. Then I put Yuyu down there.

Jin: Who is going to wake her up for shower? She can't stay here.

Hoseok: Always the one who asks.

He laughed.

I laughed and went away to take a shower as I saw Taehyung coming out of the bathroom.