extra 4

When Xiao Ai just woke up, she had no memory, she couldn't remember her past, and she didn't know her name. The system told him that he was a dead person.

"But you are very lucky to be selected by our harmonious system. As long as you work steadily in our system and accumulate enough points, you can get a new life."

"What do you want me to do?" Xiao Ai asked warily.

"Our harmony system is determined to solve those texts that are too large and need harmony, or have too many abuses and need harmony. We use the host to change the plot line, prevent too obscene stories, and save too miserable. people."

"good."

"You agreed?"

"Do I have a better choice?"

The system said: "Very good, then you will accept our assessment period. If you pass the assessment period, you will become our official system employee, and the performance during the assessment period will not be included in the total points."

He thought, sure enough, companies all over the world are the same, thinking of ways to squeeze employees.

"Your code name is Xiao Ai, let's spread love to the whole world!"

As an intern employee, he was also taken by an old employee named Xiaomei.

He was very excited when he first heard the name, thinking it would be a beautiful little girl, but when he met, he found that the other person was actually a man taller than him.

Xiaomei is very cold, very cold. It is said that he is unsmiling all the year round, never speaks nonsense, and no employees are willing to work with him, so he is sent here to bring in new employees.

However, Xiao Ai, relying on her penetrating tongue, can be regarded as getting a lot of useful information from Xiao Mei.

For example, the reason why he lost his past memory was because he was an employee of Haitang system before.

He went to search the introduction of the Haitang system, and his jaw dropped in shock.

Is it okay to have such a wide career span?

He stewed meat full-time in Haitang, and after his memory was formatted, he went to the Harmony System to be in charge of a group of heartless hosts.

"Master, what did you do before?" Xiao Ai was very curious, "Were you also an employee of the Haitang system before, and you got tired of looking at bisexual big tits every day, so that's why you are so sexually frigid?"

Xiaomei looked at him seriously, and Xiaoai felt timid: "Just kidding."

Xiaomei doesn't like to joke with him. Xiaomei has always been very serious, and he doesn't talk nonsense at ordinary times. He rarely teaches him anything. They have a lot of freedom in their work. Xiaomei will only tell him what not to do and what not to say. .

"You can't speak dirty words, and you can't make dirty jokes with the host."

Xiao Ai was imprisoned in a small black room because she was too unscrupulous when chatting with the host. Xiaomei began to teach him when she saw him. Xiao Ai said: "Master, I suspect that I have not been completely formatted. Haitang's work experience has left me with irreparable damage. That's why I became like this. This is definitely not my intention."

"After you score 100 points, the system will restore part of your memory." Xiaomei said, "Don't you want to know where you came from and what kind of person you were in the past?"

Xiao Ai said: "I don't want to, maybe I was miserable before. If I lived happily in the past, then I don't want to. Think about it, if I used to have a lover who loved me deeply, and parents who loved me very much , then I'm not in that world now, don't I feel even more sad when I think of these things?"