Untitled Part 37

After making their wish, they began to eat the cake. Chang Rui said, "Leave a piece for Lu Chi. He will probably be back tomorrow." Gou Xiaochuan

immediately cut a big piece, and Chang Rui put it in the refrigerator.

Xie Fengxing didn't like sweets very much, so he stopped eating after two bites. Chang Rui and the others prepared other food, and the group ate while cooking. Xie Fengxing was going to help, but Chang Rui stopped him: "You look like someone is cooking outside and someone rings the doorbell, Gou Xiaochuan immediately stood up: "No It could be that my big cousin is back! He

immediately ran over to open the door.

Xie Fengxing sat on the chair and looked out, only to hear Gou Xiaochuan say angrily, "Why is it you.

After a while, Gou Xiaochuan ran back impatiently: "I'm looking for you. " "

"Who?" "

" Song Yu. Xie

Fengxing was stunned for a moment, looked at Chang Rui and the others, got up and went over.

Song Yu's hair was much longer than before, and his expression was a bit haggard. He was carrying something in his hand, and when he saw him, he handed it over. Xie

Fengxing didn't answer: "How did you find this place? "

"Ask a friend, today is your birthday, right? " Happy birthday. "

Xie Fengxing still didn't pick it up.

Song Yu was a little embarrassed, put the gift aside, turned around and left.

"Wait a minute. "Xie Fengxing called him to stop.

Song Yu turned around to look at him, his eyes were red, he was very handsome, and his red eyes looked very cute. "

I won't want it, you take it back Bar. "

" Don't just throw it away. "Song Yu said.

Xie Fengxing put his hands in his trouser pockets, and frowned: "Do you think that your fate is not bad enough? "

As soon as Song Yu heard it, his expression became tense, and he said, "Do you hate me that much?" "

Yes."

Song Yu: "..."

He didn't expect Xie Fengxing to change his mind again. In his eyes, Xie Fengxing is now in the limelight, with a bright future, surrounded by men who are richer and better than him, it is impossible for Xie Fengxing to see him again.

But today is Xie Fengxing's birthday, so he just wanted to come over to congratulate him. Now this treatment was also expected by him, he pursed his thin lips, and said: "Then you throw it away."

Xie Fengxing didn't bother to pay attention to him, and turned around to leave, but saw another car slowly driving over, Stop by the side of the road.

Someone got out of the car, and that person was also carrying something in his hand. When he saw him, he ran over immediately: "Mr. Xie?" My birthday present to you."

The man handed it up with both hands, bowed to him, and said, "Happy birthday to you."

"Give it back to him for me." Xie Fengxing said, " Then tell him that if you want to live in peace with me, it is best not to appear in front of me, including his things."

The other party was stunned for a moment, shocked and embarrassed for a while, holding the gift box in both hands, in a dilemma.

"I'm not targeting you." Xie Fengxing said.