Untitled Part 3

After getting his hair done, Xie Fengxing went to the shopping mall again, and when he came back, he took out all the exaggeratedly colored clothes in the closet before, and then put his newly bought clothes in it.

While tidying up the closet, his cell phone rang suddenly.

Picking up the phone and looking at it, the name displayed on it is "Ergou".

Xie Fengxing: "..."

"This is your friend, Gou Xiaochuan." The system prompted.

As soon as Xie Fengxing got on the phone, Gou Xiaochuan's voice came through: "Fengxing, you're going to race to the league tomorrow??! Did you forget how Song Yu humiliated you last week? According to what I got The latest news is that Song Yu has prepared a huge courtship ceremony, he must be courting Chen Xi, aren't you going to seek punishment?" Xie

Fengxing said: "Are you sure you want love? Don't watch such a battle It's such a shame."

Gou Xiaochuan was obviously not used to his flat tone, and was a little frightened: "Brother, don't give up on yourself. It's hard to find three-legged frogs, but isn't it hard to find three-legged men? I'll recommend you a better one. How about my big cousin? Didn't you also like him before? He's more handsome than Song Yu, and his family background is far behind him!! I have a close relationship with him now Quite a lot, I'll help you match!"

"No," Xie Fengxing said, "don't introduce me in the future, I'm not interested in dating now."

Gou Xiaochuan sighed, was silent for a while, and then scolded: " Song Yu is a bastard, sometimes he regrets it!" He

obviously thought that he became what he is now because he was abandoned by Song Yu.

Xie Fengxing didn't want to explain to him either, so after hanging up the phone, he packed all his old clothes into a box.

He originally planned to throw it away, but after thinking about it, he put it in the next room.

There is a room next door, which is full of things related to racing, such as posters of competitions, trophies of some small competitions, and racing cars galloping on the field. Because of the high speed, the drivers and cars inside are almost a colorful phantom , can't see clearly. There are also a few photos, all of which are the backs of a race car driver, obviously the same person, probably Song Yu.

It really is an infatuated species.

In addition to these, there is also a green No. 11 jersey with the words of a certain high school hanging in the room.

He probably really likes racing cars, and he really likes Song Yu too.

"What is my ending in the original world?" He asked Xiao Ai.

He seems to have missed it.

"Dead." Xiao Ai said, "Because of Song Yu, he devoted himself to the racing car. In order to achieve results, he drove a car that he couldn't control. In the end, he had an accident and died on the field. A torch burned everyone. It's gone."

Xie Fengxing said "Oh": "The author arranged such a cannon fodder predecessor for the scumbag, what is the purpose?"

Xiao Ai said: "Probably to reflect the charm of the scumbag? So the author's three views are not correct, All the articles you write need to be harmonized!!"

Xie Fengxing didn't understand many things, for example, he also heard from Xiao Ai that "Getting on the Car" has a lot of fans, and Song Yu was named one of the four major scumbags of the year. There are as many people who scold him.