Untitled Part 18

Song Yu's heart was in a mess.

Extremely anxious, he wanted to take a nap after dinner, but as soon as he closed his eyes, he remembered Xie Fengxing pinching his chin and looking straight at him.

Whether it's love or desire, he has always controlled others, but for the first time he has the feeling of being controlled by others.

I feel like I have become a 0!

But Xie Fengxing was so indifferent, and he was so reluctant to say that he was seducing him.

He thought of Xie Fengxing in the past, although he didn't speak much, he was very shy and restrained, but he could tell the bottom line at a glance.

The first time he saw Xie Fengxing, he knew that this person was easy to play with, he only needed to say a few words and show his affection a little, and he could hang him up.

As expected, Xie Fengxing responded positively, he didn't chase after him much, and Xie Fengxing stayed with him.

But he didn't like Xie Fengxing, and he didn't think he was so pretty.

If he had known that Xie Fengxing would become what he is today...

Song Yu pulled his hair in regret.

In his entanglement, the finals in the afternoon arrived.

Xue Cheng didn't come to see him this time, he just called people from their team over to ask him how he was thinking, and whether he would like to participate in the finals in the afternoon.

"Boss Xue said that if you don't want to participate, you can give up the race because you are unwell." "

No one will believe this reason, they will think that I am afraid of losing."

"Aren't you afraid?"

Song Yu pursed her lips tightly : "I won't necessarily lose."

Abandoning the game will definitely be ridiculed by the crowd, but if you continue to compete, there is a risk of collapse.

Song Yu found that he had been put on top and couldn't get off.

In fact, after he lost to Xie Fengxing in the qualifying match again, he entered into this dilemma. Winning the championship in the finals was his only chance to come back.

He summoned up his courage and searched the Internet for information about him.

As a result, the real-time information was all "surprised".

"I can't believe it, but Song Yu actually lost to Xie Fengxing again." "

I said a long time ago that I watched the match at Beicheng Station. This Xie Fengxing's strength should not be underestimated. It was not a fluke to win, but none of you Letter."

"This is Brother Song. Xie Fengxing is unknown, so it's normal for no one to believe it, okay? But today's game really shocked many Song Yu's fans." "

The most terrifying thing is that Song Yu He didn't release water at all this time, and he kept trying to suppress Xie Fengxing throughout the whole process, and guarded against death, but Xie Fengxing still broke through." "Xie Fengxing's

performance in qualifying today is really beyond the reach of many professional drivers. I bet on his performance this afternoon. I'll still win the final."

"If Song Yu loses again, he'll lose face, it's a mess." "

If Xie Fengxing really wins the championship, then he's going to be really popular." "