Untitled Part 131

Xie Fengxing took the phone and looked at the time, only to find that there were a lot of information on the phone.

Everyone is asking him about the confession in the whole city.

He froze for a moment, hugged the quilt and looked at the pictures and videos they sent, then turned his phone to Lu Chi: "You did it?" Lu Chi smiled and said, "Yes." "When did you do

this

. "

I've been thinking about waiting until the first snowfall to give you a surprise. I've been preparing for a long time. Today is just the time for others to share our joy. They are newlyweds and give out wedding candy to the guests." Xie Fengxing watched those

videos , he could actually guess Lu Chi's secret thoughts.

The timing of this confession is also great, everyone is eating their candy, but the two of them are doing, love.

The light cast an oil painting-like luster on his back. Xie Fengxing had flawless skin, but it was ruined by his teeth marks. That's what he's branded on him. The ring on his hand glowed faintly under the light, all of which proved that this person already completely belonged to him.

"Get up and eat something. I made pasta." Lu Chi said.

As he spoke, he sat down on the bed and wanted to feed Xie Fengxing.

Xie Fengxing tilted his head slightly: "I haven't washed yet."

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed as he spoke.

Lu Chi asked, "Can I go?"

Xie Fengxing looked back at him, Lu Chi felt a little guilty, but he felt that Xie Fengxing should not be that weak.

He paid more attention the first time, but later he discovered that Xie Fengxing's body was very patient.

Also let go.

Therefore, it is still useful to practice more at ordinary times. Xie Fengxing is super flexible, and seems to be able to withstand any piling.

Just thinking about it, Lu Chi's heart overflowed with love, and the feeling of loving him and wanting to be more ruthless reappeared, and it was so itchy that it made people's heart jump.

Xie Fengxing took a shower, and when he came out he had already put on his bathrobe.

He was really hungry, tired and hungry.

"Have you eaten?" He asked Lu Chi.

Lu Chi said: "I'll go down and eat later."

Xie Fengxing took two bites and said, "Don't stare at me."

It was as if he could eat him.

Lu Chi smiled and said, "Is it delicious?"

Xie Fengxing nodded.

There was a lot of meat sauce on the pasta, Xie Fengxing got some on the corner of his mouth, Lu Chi reached out to wipe it off, and the meat sauce got on his fingers, and he licked it off with his tongue, with a cool and naughty expression.

This man is just a ruffian, even if he comes from a wealthy family and becomes the boss, he still can't change the soldier's ruffian in his bones.

Xie Fengxing thought.

But he likes the ruffian about him.

"I put the medicine on the bedside table for you, and you will wipe it on later." Lu Chi said.

Xie Fengxing didn't look up, he just said "um", then reached out and pulled the collar of the bathrobe to cover his chest.

Lu Chi took a tissue and went to the bed. Xie Fengxing looked back and saw him squatting down by the bed, using the tissue to wipe the white dirt on the floor and the head of the bed.