Untitled Part 97

Lu Chi's heart warmed up, and he was a little surprised, so he said, "What are you doing?"

Xie Fengxing suddenly hissed. Lu Chi hurriedly turned around, pushed him out of the shower, and said, "Just wash like this, doesn't it hurt?" "

Why doesn't it hurt?" Xie Fengxing said.

Fortunately, his senses have not fully recovered, and his perception of pain is not as strong as that of ordinary people.

Lu Chi looked at him. It turned out that Xie Fengxing not only had injuries on the corners of his mouth, eyes and nose, but also several obvious scars on his body. The most shocking one was on his neck, which shows how hard Huo Shouli pinched.

He really wanted Xie Fengxing's life.

Lu Chi was still scared when he thought of this, but his heart ached so much. He reached out to turn off the shower, reached for a towel, wiped Xie Fengxing's hair, and said, "Don't wash it today." "It's too dirty,

and It smells like that person, it's disgusting." Xie Fengxing said.

When he said this, Lu Chi was also a little concerned.

"It doesn't really hurt, I just did it on purpose." Xie Fengxing smiled faintly, but the corners of his eyes were swollen, which looked a little funny and pitiful. Lu Chi was really upset and said, "How dare he treat you like this? You, I will definitely make him unable to eat."

Xie Fengxing said "um", and said, "It's up to you."

"I got hurt and my mouth is sweet." Lu Chi said, carefully took the shower and put it on He rushed at the uninjured place, Xie Fengxing thought he was too cautious, so he took the shower and directly rushed at his neck. There were serious pinch marks on his neck, and after being washed with hot water like this, his entire neck was red and dripping with blood, which made him look even scarier.

Lu Chi couldn't bear to look any further, so he moved his eyes slightly, and when he looked down, he saw Xie Fengxing's back, where the sunken waistline was rising and falling again.

Like tofu.

Xie Fengxing said while rushing: "Natural nature is hard to change."

Lu Chi followed his gaze, smiled this time, and said, "I didn't want to do anything to you, you've been hurt like this, what else can I do." But Xie Fengxing came up to him and kissed him

.

Lu Chi was in a dilemma, so he grabbed Xie Fengxing's waist.

Xie Fengxing's waist can really be grasped with both hands.

After kissing for a while, Xie Fengxing asked, "Is it sweet?"

Lu Chi: "..."

"Didn't you say that your mouth became sweet after being injured." Xie Fengxing picked up the shower and continued to shower on him.

So indifferent.

Lu Chi: "..."

Xie Fengxing really ate him to death.

There was another feeling of resentment in his heart, he grabbed Xie Fengxing's wrist, hugged him and kissed him, the spray fell on the ground, spraying everywhere.

After the two of them took a bath, Lu Chi took medicine for him again.

"It's all over the bed."

"The smell of the medicine is not unpleasant." Lu Chi said, "It will be changed tomorrow."

Xie Fengxing sat on the bed, and Lu Chi applied the medicine to him. After taking the medicine, Lu Chi gently hugged him from behind, and said, "I can't do this anymore, it's not because I love you, it's because you love me."