Untitled Part 47

Zhao Wan remembered that when he was in his third year of high school, there was such a rain in Beicheng.

The situation was a little more serious than this time, and almost the whole city was cut off.

At that time, the college entrance examination was about to take place, and the study tasks were heavy. He was doing his homework beside him, and Jiang Shuyuan fanned him beside him with a fan. Fanning Jiang Shuyuan fell asleep. He lay on the table and looked at Jiang Shuyuan quietly. The more he looked at him, the more handsome he became. He couldn't help it, so he secretly kissed his lips.

As soon as he kissed him, he felt Jiang Shuyuan's eyelashes move. He was startled, and hurriedly lay down on the table and pretended to be asleep, but he didn't see any movement from Jiang Shuyuan for a long time. He opened his eyes and found that Jiang Shuyuan was still sleeping soundly.

The weather in June was unbelievably hot, the air was humid, and the clothes on his body were also damp. It was his first kiss, and his heartbeat was so violent that he dreamed at night.

He felt that he was still very bad, and he confessed to Jiang Shuyuan two days before the college entrance examination on purpose.

The way of confession is also very scheming, he said that he couldn't sleep, and wanted to sleep with Jiang Shuyuan, but it would be dishonest if he fell asleep, Jiang Shuyuan pressed his hand and rejected him forcefully. He was a little crazy at that time, the pressure of the college entrance examination and the accumulation of emotions broke out together that night, Jiang Shuyuan was in a mess, unable to explain why his body and words ran counter to each other.

Others say that he has a good temper, a good personality, and a bright and cheerful personality. Only he himself knows the darkness in his heart.

During the two days of the college entrance examination, life in their family was in chaos. Jiang Shuyuan still accompanied him in the college entrance examination, sending him into the examination room and picking him up, but neither of them said a word to each other. At that time, he thought, he just wanted to be sad and indifferent to make Jiang Shuyuan feel guilty.

But Jiang Shuyuan, who had always been gentle to him, flew abroad directly after the college entrance examination.

It's scary when a gentle person becomes strong, no matter how much he pleads, it's useless.

What this man insists on, no one can shake him.

Zhao Wan recovered from the memory and looked at Jiang Shuyuan who was opposite.

Jiang Shuyuan was on the phone, speaking some professional English vocabulary, some of which he could not understand. He couldn't understand, so he admired him even more. In his mind, Jiang Shuyuan was the best man in the world. He was tall, straight, masculine, mature, stable, and knowledgeable. The stunned youths in their early years can match it. He sometimes felt that he liked older men because he lost his parents since he was a child.

Like a father, like a lover, he is his mentor in life and his most trusted friend.

Jiang Shu shouldn't have come back. For more than a year, the feelings he thought he had gradually let go of had revived at this moment, and the burning was even more intense than before.

He compared Zhou Lu and Jiang Shuyuan, and found that Zhou Lu was not as good as Jiang Shuyuan in anything.

He didn't even think Zhou Lu was more handsome than Jiang Shuyuan.

Jiang Shuyuan looked at the relevant information about Zhou Lv sent by his friend, and saw no problems except that he was a little poor.

He has been a top student since he was a child, a typical Phoenix man.