Untitled Part 39

"189, 189, I feel bad when I see this number now." Xie Fengxing complained.

"This is a special vocabulary for our system, otherwise it will be easy to be deducted from performance." Xiao Ai changed his mind and said, "Let's talk about why there is a sudden movement in 189." Xie Fengxing ignored him and started running directly

.

The morning light is gradually brightening, and the air is full of moist and rich floral fragrance.

The sun was about to rise, Bai Sensen yelled and sat up from the bed.

It startled the people in the dormitory.

The roommate asked him: "Scared me, what's the matter, did you have a nightmare?"

Bai Sensen, with his messy hair, was still dazed, then nodded and said, "Well,

I was dreaming." A terrible dream, in the dream he was robbed of all the limelight by Xie Fengxing, and Zhou Lu was also robbed by Xie Fengxing, he begged in every possible way, but Zhou Lu just looked at him coldly: "Look at your face, Do you think you are really a school girl? I have never been embarrassed to say you, do you know that you have a big face? The nose is short and thick, and when you stare at you, it gets uglier the more you look at it!" He looked in the mirror and

saw His nose was getting bigger and bigger, and there were laughter all around him. He covered his face and ran, thinking that those people were laughing at him. He let go of his hand angrily and stared at him, only to find that no one was looking at him, and everyone was watching. The person on the stage, that person was radiant, and his smile was shocking.

He suddenly realized that for him, the greatest sorrow in the world was not being laughed at, but that no one saw him anymore.

No one saw him anymore, no matter how he yelled, how he shook the arms of those people, no one looked at him, as if they couldn't notice his existence, everyone was like a weird robot.

Everyone smiled at Xie Fengxing numbly and strangely.

He woke up straight away.

He sat on the bed for a while, and then got out of bed, feeling dazed. When washing his face, he wiped his face and looked up in the mirror.

He remembered what Zhou Lu said to him in the dream, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that his face was big and his nose was ugly.

If the face is smaller and the nose is higher and straighter, he will be a great beauty.

But now he doesn't have time to fine-tune, his face is bound to grind his bones, and he has to rest for a long time.

He was supposed to go during the summer vacation, and it was all Zhou Lu's fault, saying that he was already very good-looking and didn't need to be rectified, so he hesitated to dismiss the idea.

After going downstairs, he immediately sent a message to Zhou Lv, asking to see him.

"I want to accompany Zhao Wan to the supermarket." Zhou Lu replied.

Bai Sensen was suddenly furious: "Are you coming or not?"

Zhou Lu was silent for a while, and said, "Where will we meet?"

Ten minutes later, the two of them appeared on the mountain behind the school.

Their school faces the sea and the mountain, and the back mountain is not covered by walls at all. Going down the path, there is a large forest, and there are a few families in it. It is the favorite place for their school couples. It is hidden and quiet.