extra 2

Chen Zhuo was born in the countryside in the north. Although their place is not poor, compared with Gou Xiaochuan, the two of them are people from two different worlds.

His first impression of Gou Xiaochuan was not good. Gou Xiaochuan is a rich and fun-loving second-generation rich man who looks inconspicuous. He is the kind of person he would definitely hide away in real life. None of his friends thought about having sex with him, let alone falling in love.

Gou Xiaochuan is completely out of his consideration. His future partner must be the most gentle and traditional one.

He has also been in college for several years, and he can be counted as someone who has lived in a big city, but Gou Xiaochuan is still the first such a bold boy he has ever seen.

When he was tutoring Gou Xiaochuan, Gou Xiaochuan suddenly said, "I seem to like you."

He froze for a moment, thinking he heard it wrong: "What?"

"I seem to like you." Gou Xiaochuan said.

He is not stupid, so he naturally knows what kind of liking Gou Xiaochuan is talking about. He was so surprised for a moment that he didn't know how to respond. Fortunately, Gou Xiaochuan didn't continue talking. He sat next to Gou Xiaochuan, scratched his knee with his fingers, and felt his heart beating suddenly.

If a man likes a man, can he confess it like this?

But Gou Xiaochuan became more and more presumptuous, he had to say that he liked him from time to time, and sometimes asked him if he liked him, Chen Zhuo held his breath, he didn't know if Gou Xiaochuan was serious or joking.

He seemed to be playful and out-of-the-ordinary. It was very likely that he was too honest and wanted to tease him, a countryman who had never seen the world.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.com source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

But he was still affected. He never thought of dating a boy before. He never thought of dating in college. It's not that there are no girls in the class who have confessed to him. He is the most handsome in their class .

But he has always felt that it is not easy for his family to provide for him to go to college. He is also the most promising member of the Chen family in the past few generations. His most important task at the moment is to get outstanding graduates, find a good job, or Continuing to study in graduate school and getting into a better university can really change your destiny.

The enthusiastic and unrestrained Gou Xiaochuan disrupted his life.

He began to learn to appreciate the beauty of boys. For example, Gou Xiaochuan likes to wear vests and shorts at home. His vest is so loose that his chest is almost exposed. He dare not look at it, but wants to see them exposed, such as his shorts. Always so short, white and thin legs, not as obvious as his leg hair, slippery, occasionally they get too close, Gou Xiaochuan's legs rub against his, he always wears trousers , but through the trousers, he seemed to be able to feel the tiny electric current, which drilled into his body in clusters.

He was nervous and scared, but also vaguely expecting.

Gou Xiaochuan is too lazy, he will be lazy if he can't learn for an hour. When he went to the bathroom, when he came back, he found Gou Xiaochuan lying on the table and fell asleep.

Of course he knew that Gou Xiaochuan was pretending to be asleep, and it wasn't the first time he had pretended to be asleep. But this time he didn't call him, just sat beside him and watched him.