Untitled Part 93

A bunch of media were guarding outside, but they never saw any Lu family members coming out. Occasionally, high-level executives of Suben came in and out under the escort of bodyguards, but they all lowered their heads and said nothing.

At around ten o'clock in the evening, the expert team arrived at the hospital, and they finally found a Lu family member.

"It's Lu Ming's youngest daughter, Lu Wenzhi!" Someone shouted, and immediately a bunch of reporters rushed up.

Lu Wenzhi was dressed very plainly, with a pale little face, a sad expression, and a beautiful face, with his head down, walking in under the escort of bodyguards.

"Miss Lu, how is your father doing now? There are rumors that he passed out, is this true?" "

Is your brother Lu Chi also in the hospital? It is rumored that he and Jiang Qinfang are fighting for power, is this true?" Is it?"

Lu Wenzhi raised his head when he heard that, with such a clean face, she was still a teenage girl, looking so weak and haggard, they couldn't bear to interview her for a moment.

Lu Wenzhi looked gloomy, and said, "I just came to see my second brother. I don't know anything about the company."

She walked quickly into the hospital as she spoke. The media are blocked outside.

"Lu Ben is also in this hospital?"

"How could father and son be admitted to the hospital at the same time? Are those rumors from the outside world true?"

The reporters downstairs suddenly became a group of discussions, and some reporters began to call their colleagues. Tell them to quickly search for relevant information about Lu Ben.

Compared with Su Ben's prince Lu Chi, they know very little about Lu Ben.

This understanding is incredible.

"It is rumored that Lu Ben is Lu Ming's illegitimate son. The two look quite alike." "It

must be an illegitimate son. I heard that Lu Ming dotes on this little son very much, and when Jiang Qinfang's ex-husband was interviewed, It seems to have hinted cynically that Lu Ben is not his son."

"My God, this cuckold is too big, it's so miserable."

"Less than a month after Lu Ming's ex-wife passed away, Jiang Qinfang also divorced, and within three months, the two of them got together. Just didn't hold a wedding."

"Did you guys know? Jiang Qinfang was named the strongest mistress on the surface by gossip magazines, not only Lu Ben, but also seems to have a daughter with Lu Ming." "

Lu Ming's ex-wife committed suicide. It feels so subtle."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, just say it in private, but don't make public remarks. Jiang Qinfang sued several reporters last year. Su Ben's lawyer team is famously strong. One tells one."

Everyone stopped talking, but everyone had a picture in their minds.

The strongest mistress in history, after forcing her original partner to death, brought a pair of sons and daughters to the top position, and now she has to compete with her original partner's son for the family property!

Thinking of Lu Wenzhi's pitiful and weak appearance just now...

the original partner's family is too miserable!

Lu Susu was crying on Lu Ben's bedside when she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

She wiped away her tears, and saw Lu Wenzhi push the door open and come in.