Untitled Part 34

Someone touched Chang Rui's knee and gestured with a smile. Chang Rui turned his head and took a look. Seeing Lu Chi and Xie Fengxing entering the room, he smiled and said, "What are you looking at? I haven't seen anyone who is in love. "

"President Lu is finally going to make a move?" The young man next to him smiled and said, "If he doesn't make a move, I will be worried for him." "I really didn't realize that

Brother Lu likes men before, he looks so straight. "

I've thought about it a long time ago. He is so handsome and rich. He doesn't have a girl around him. You forgot that last time we were at the racing track, there was a most beautiful girl with fair skin and long legs. Brother Lu didn't even glance at her, so I knew he didn't like women." "

But to be honest, Mr. Lu wants to chase after others, even if it's the second generation of rich officials, I don't think I can't chase him without him." But Fengxing... can you?"

Xie Fengxing is too special, he has never seen such a beautiful and cold one.

Xie AI is not called for nothing.

Everyone looked at each other.

No one really knows for sure.

Everyone could see Lu Chi's liking for Xie Fengxing, but he didn't dare to say it, and the reason for not saying it was simple, because he was afraid that Xie Fengxing didn't have that kind of meaning, and it would embarrass Lu Chi if he said it.

Xie Fengxing seemed to have a personality and was indifferent, and he couldn't imagine what it would be like to fall in love with him at all.

Xie Fengxing only looks like a normal person when he is driving a racing car.

Lu Chi looked at Xie Fengxing with tight eyebrows.

Xie Fengxing leaned against the wall, the water on his body wet the wall.

No matter what he told Lu Chi that he had no plans to fall in love, he had a personality and was indifferent, I am afraid that Lu Chi would not believe it.

He hoped that Lu Chi would reject him because he knew that he had a problem with him.

To some extent, he is crippled now, no different from a eunuch.

He propped his hands behind his back and looked up at Lu Chi.

There was no light in the room, only the light came in from the window. Lu Chi supported the wall with both hands, lowered his head slightly, and touched Xie Fengxing's forehead.

Xie Fengxing already knew his intentions.

But he didn't know about Xie Fengxing, Xie Fengxing suddenly led him into the room, which was totally beyond his expectation. He got even more nervous.

He tentatively pressed against his forehead, the water from Xie Fengxing's hair flowed to his forehead, and then flowed to his forehead through contact, and flowed down the bridge of his straight nose.

He looked into his eyes in the dark, his breath intertwined and intertwined, the heat and humidity of the summer night permeated, he stretched out his hand, and touched Xie Fengxing's face with his fingertips.

Noticing that Xie Fengxing still didn't move or dodge, Lu Chi, who bent into a bow, loosened the string like a "chuckle", and kissed him suddenly.

The cheetah, which had been dormant for a long time, killed the opponent as soon as it jumped out, without any warmth.

Chang Rui and the others finished grilling another plate of mutton skewers. Chang Rui stood up with a bottle of beer, and saw Xie Fengxing coming out of the room.