Untitled Part 44

A lot of people are in a bad mood tonight.

Sitting in Gou Xiaochuan's car, Zhou Lv felt that his whole body was languid and exhausted.

Gou Xiaochuan talked a lot, he kept talking.

Although tired, he was very gentle and responsive.

Gou Xiaochuan is also a rich second generation, he likes this kind of rich second generation, and when encountering these rich second generations, he will always show his best state unconsciously, hoping that they will have some kind of love for him. Good impression.

A subtle sense of self-esteem mixed with narcissism.

"Fengxing has a cold personality and few friends. At school, I hope Senior Zhou will take care of him."

Zhou Lu smiled and said, "You're welcome. He is very popular at school, and many people like him." "

Then Do you like him?"

Zhou Lv smiled and said, "Of course."

"I'm talking about that kind of liking."

Zhou Lv froze for a moment, his face flushed slightly, he probably didn't expect Gou Xiaochuan to see his sexual orientation, Feeling uncomfortable for a moment, he glanced at the driver in front of him, and then whispered: "I admire him very much. He is a big star." He

didn't say it clearly, but the meaning was obvious.

Gou Xiaochuan smiled and said: "He is very difficult to chase. The man we saw just now, my eldest cousin, is also chasing him." Zhou Lv showed

a bit of surprise: "Really?"

Just smiled and said nothing else.

He is not used to talking about homosexuality with strangers, whether it involves himself or other people.

Since he was not his cousin's rival in love, Gou Xiaochuan didn't bother to ask any more questions.

He was actually a little worried before.

Although Zhou Lu seems to be inferior to his big cousin in every way.

But feelings are very strange, like him, so many people like him, rich, handsome, humorous, etc., but he just likes Chen Zhuo who has nothing.

Chen Zhuo's family background is average, not handsome, taciturn, and not humorous, but he just likes him.

People like them who are not short of money really don't look at external things when they are in love, but mainly look at their eyes.

There was a moment of silence in the car, and Zhou Lu couldn't hold back his fatigue. He took out his mobile phone, found Zhao Wan's contact information, and wanted to send him a message, but felt that Zhao Wan's impatience would be caused by doing so.

Zhao Wan should be trying every means to seduce that old man Jiang Shuyuan right now?

He was a little irritable, staring at the dashboard in front of him in a daze.

It was a Porsche, no cheaper than the Kelly Ryan he had just seen.

And the Bentley driven by Jiang Shuyuan.

This is the circle he yearns for the most. In the blossoming North City, these people live the life of a true master. If he only relies on his own efforts, even if he is a highly paid pilot, he will never cross Do not go to this class.

Just like him and Gou Xiaochuan, sitting in the same car at the moment, close at hand, but actually in two completely different worlds.

He couldn't just accept his fate like this.