Untitled Part 10

"If you pretend to be cute again, I'll apply to change Xiaomei."

Xiaomei is also a member of the harmonious system. The voice is very robotic as well.

"We have eight worlds, and we have had a revolutionary friendship for many years. Do you have the heart to complain to me?" Xiao Ai said, "You don't even know how good I am to you." Xie Fengxing lay on the seat, thought for a while, and

said : "I suddenly remembered what you said about whether I might be a bit pretentious. You said that I can't even laugh. Would it make people think that I am not only pretentious, but also arrogant and indifferent?" Many times, the

same If it is, there will be a big difference with or without emoticons.

"Yes."

"Aren't you considering restoring my ability to laugh?"

"It's not like you can't fake a smile now."

Xie Fengxing closed his eyes and let out a long breath.

Forget it, he still relies on his strength to speak, and his beauty to gain favor.

He turned his head slightly, and his blurred reflection was reflected on the car glass, with a small and white face, shining brightly.

The car returned to the seaside villa, before getting out of the car, Xie Fengxing found an extended Bentley parked outside, and there were four bodyguards wearing sunglasses standing outside the car, two of them walked towards his car directly.

Xie Fengxing was taken aback for a moment, then got out of the car.

The two bodyguards bowed to him and said, "Young Master Xie?"

They seemed a little afraid to recognize him, and looked straight at the birthmark on his neck.

Xie Fengxing asked Xiao Ai: "What's the situation now, kidnapping?"

"It seems that your father and your elder brother are here."

Xie Fengxing's body froze.

He had forgotten that he might have relatives.

Probably to make it easier for him to do tasks, the worlds he traveled to before were all orphans...Dangmei novels often have this setting in order to save parents from being short-sighted.

Later, he got used to this setting, so much so that now when he returned to his world, he also directly ignored it.

Fortunately, he only wore it for a few days, a few days, isn't it unfilial?

"You should have told me in advance."

"It's not too late, Xiao Ai has transferred their information, but they are all supporting roles, and the information I have is very limited. Your father is... Xie father...your brother...your brother has a name, Xie Wei." Xie Fengxing

: "...

what about the relationship with me?" Nobody's giving you a second look."

Okay.

When he entered the villa, he saw three people in the living room. A man in his fifties smiled and said, "Fengxing is back."

Xie Fengxing looked at him, and then at another man in his fifties or sixties sitting on the sofa next to him.

Don't bark indiscriminately, it will be embarrassing if you call the wrong father.

So he directly turned passive into active: "Why are you here?" "

I heard from your brother that you are still playing racing?" The man sitting on the sofa asked.

Xie Fengxing glanced at his brother Xie Wei.