Untitled Part 73

Xiao Liu watched from the side, very excited.

After Chang Rui's advice just now, he suddenly realized that Xie Fengxing and Lu Chi were already dating.

Or you're about to get married.

How did Lu always handle Xie Fengxing?

This is thanks to AI.

He wanted to hear what Xie Fengxing and Lu Chi were talking about, so he took a broom to sweep the fallen leaves beside him.

Seeing Xie Fengxing kick Lu Chi to the ground, he was stunned.

That's how Xie Fengxing dared to treat Su Ben's prince like this!

Rampant and cool.

He watched Lu Chi get up by himself, still squatting beside him, thinking of their rhubarb for no reason.

Their family's rhubarb is a large dog, looks very fierce, but actually has a soft personality and is very clingy. Sometimes when he made a mistake and he punished it, it would lie quietly upright in front of him in a flattering and docile manner, sticking out its tongue and lifting its two front legs.

How could he think that Boss Lu looked like rhubarb?

Boss Lu must and should look like a ferocious military dog!

He looked at Xie Fengxing, from such a distance, the birthmark on Xie Fengxing's neck really looked like a hickey.

The hickey on Xie Fengxing's neck has disappeared.

In fact, there are many lumps on his body, but other places can be covered, except the neck is not easy to hide. The hickey is right on his Adam's apple. At first, many people didn't notice it, thinking it was his red birthmark. Later, someone I found something was wrong, I thought the birthmark was bright red, why did it turn black?

And the shape seems to have changed.

Xiao Huang usually likes to post some videos of Xie Fengxing on the Internet, but he didn't find it himself, but was discovered by his fans.

"Look at the video Brother Huang posted the day before yesterday, did Brother Xie have a hickey on his neck?" "

What the hell, Xie AI is in a relationship?!"

"Impossible? His personality seems to be able to fall in love Personality?"

"No matter how cold he is, he is still a young man, and it is not normal to fall in love. But why do you suspect that he is in a relationship?" "Pay attention

to the birthmark on his Adam's apple, isn't it darker in color?"

Netizens are most capable of peeling cocoons , someone took a screenshot of the video and enlarged it.

Sure enough, there was a large hickey on his birthmark.

Someone kissed his Adam's apple, and it was very hard!

"Oh my god, don't do it!"

"Every day, a bunch of people on the Internet say that brother Xie's birthmark is so sexy and they want to kiss him. Did someone really fulfill everyone's wish?" "

Who, who, who saved him in the previous life ?" The Milky Way!"

"If you have a net worth of fifty million, you dare to kiss our brother Xie!" "

I don't believe it, I don't believe it, my brother Xie is a pure and cold beauty who will never fall in love, so he must have been bitten by a mosquito." "Then

this Mosquitoes are very good at biting, they only pick at the Adam's apple! Which damned mosquito is this, find it for me quickly!"

After discovering these comments from fans, Xiao Huang immediately took a look at Xie Fengxing's neck.