Untitled Part 87

Xie Fengxing stood in the middle of the crowd, quietly watching Shen He and Huo Shouli in the distance.

Shen He panted and put Huo Shouli on the ambulance, and even if the ambulance personnel surrounded him, Shen He leaned against the car exhaustedly, took off his protective clothing, the T-shirt inside was all sweaty, and there was a scar on his neck. There was obviously a burn. He frowned slightly, and reached out to touch it. Beads of sweat flowed down his cheeks, mixed with black soot, and his entire face was covered in flowers.

Huo Shouli lay on the ambulance, looking at him motionless.

Xie Fengxing's heart was beating violently, he stood in the strong wind and pursed his lips tightly.

"Xie Fengxing, are you Xie Fengxing?" Suddenly a young man asked.

When he shouted, many people around him looked at him.

Xie Fengxing pursed his lips tightly, turned his head and walked outside.

"It's Xie Fengxing, it's really Xie Fengxing!"

"Why did he come here?"

There was a commotion in the crowd, and the strong wind carried their discussions to Shen He's ears. He was stunned when he heard Xie Fengxing's name After a while, he wiped the sweat from the corners of his eyes, turned his head to look at Xie Fengxing, and only saw his tall and thin back.

He suddenly remembered that on National Day, when he went to Hangda University to perform a mission, when he was guarding the safe passage of Hangda Stadium, Xie Fengxing walked past him like this.

He is still wearing the school uniform of the Aviation University of China today, black suit pants, black leather shoes, and a white uniform blouse. On the black epaulettes of the uniform blouse, there are two golden stripes.

Shen He was stunned for a moment, watching Xie Fengxing go away in a daze, even forgetting the wound on his neck.

Huo Shouli, who had been staring at him, probably also noticed his gaze. Lying on the ambulance, he turned his head slightly to look, when the heavy rain suddenly fell, and the crowd of onlookers scattered in all directions. Among the noisy figures, he only saw a male student carrying a schoolbag getting into a taxi.

A downpour swept across the entire North City.

Jiang Qinfang stood in front of the French window, watching the pouring rain outside.

"Mom, you must help me, Lu Chi will definitely kill me!"

Jiang Qinfang frowned, and said impatiently, "I have a headache from the noise, so get the hell out of here now!"

Lu Chi Ben wiped his red and swollen eyes, stood up from the sofa, still sobbing.

Seeing his cowardly and incompetent appearance, Jiang Qinfang remembered Lu Chi's fortitude and ruthlessness, and hated Lu Ben's lack of confidence even more: "I know how to cry when encountering troubles. How can I raise such a waste like you!" Lu Ben

instinctively He wanted to fight back, but he held back, pursed his lips and went out.

But how could Jiang Qinfang not see his displeasure, she was a little dizzy with anger, and sat down with her brows frowned.

It's all her fault that she was so absorbed in her work that she neglected to raise her children.

She really poured all her heart and soul into speed running, and she didn't even bother with her own children like this, but because of this, she couldn't give up all her heart and soul to others.

She immediately made a phone call, and within a few minutes, her cousin Liu Fenqiang came.

Liu Fenqiang was one of her trusted subordinates. He was fired as a manager by Lu Chi just last week. Now he is the team leader in the marketing department, and he hates Lu Chi to the bone.