Untitled Part 66

After Xie Fengxing got off the stage, he asked Xiao Ai: "Mission completed?" "

Yes, the love value reached 100% in an instant."

Xie Fengxing was a little surprised this time.

Unlike Song Yu's sure victory that time, after what happened to Bai Sensen, he actually worried in his heart that he would never be able to complete the matter of Zhou Lu's love for him.

"When people are in extreme fear, they will also have the most extreme desire." Xiaoai said, "He is completely finished this time. Bai Sensen has already posted the matter of conspiring with him to plot against Zhao Wan on the Internet. This is a record Heavy hammer."

Hearing this, Xie Fengxing looked at Zhao Wan who was opposite him.

Zhao Wan is also wearing a small dress today. Standing in the choir, he looks handsome and sunny, full of vigor and vitality of a young boy.

He thought of Zhao Wan in the original novel, a sloppy and depraved alcoholic, dying in a lonely madness. The description of him lying in the mud in tattered clothes after being raped can still be visualized in his mind.

He managed to save one more person.

No, he might save not just one person, but also countless people related to them, such as Jiang Shuyuan, their friends and relatives, just like the butterfly effect.

Although he has done many missions and saved many poor protagonists before, he has actually been watching them coldly from the perspective of a bystander. The reason why he saved them, apart from his weak sense of justice, was more to complete the task and to keep himself alive.

Perhaps his senses recovered a bit, and his emotions also recovered. He suddenly felt the meaning of his existence and felt satisfied because of it.

"What's the next task?"

He seemed more impatient than before.

"You are too anxious." Xiao Ai said, "Today you should enjoy the joy of victory first. Also, your senses have recovered to 60%. Do you know what this means?"

" What does it mean?"

"You can try flying a plane."

Xie Fengxing: "..."

Xiao Ai: "Hahahahahahaha, then at the very least, when you wake up every morning in the future, you will no longer be a dead chicken "

Xie Fengxing ignored him, and asked Zhao Wan, "I seem to have seen your Uncle Jiang just now, is he here?"

Zhao Wan looked a little shy, and said, "He heard that I have a performance, so he came back to see me specially. "

Xie Fengxing said: "Congratulations."

Zhao Wan was stunned for a moment, his face flushed instantly.

In fact, normal people would look a little strangely after knowing his relationship with Jiang Shuyuan, but Xie Fengxing didn't at all.

It was as if he and Jiang Shuyuan were the most ordinary couple.

He is also too open-minded.

Zhao Wan said softly: "Thank you."

This time, tens of thousands of people recorded the video of Xie Fengxing singing.

"So this was added temporarily? The program didn't say that Xie Fengxing was going to sing this song." "It

must have been added temporarily. My Hang University is very considerate, knowing that everyone is here for Xie Fengxing." , so let him start with a solo."